Ant's T-28B & C Released - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ant's T-28B & C Released

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    I still have not found the B&C model for sale anywhere, other than Simmarket.
    Just saw it at Flightsim Pilot Shop - you can buy it there now

Current status with retailers is this:

Simmarket have D V2 and the B/C:
    http://secure.simmarket.com/ants-air...an-t28bc.phtml

FSPilotShop have D V2 and the B/C:
    http://www.fspilotshop.com/ants-airp...bc-p-4773.html

PC Aviator USA have D V2 and the B/C:
    http://www.pcaviator.com/store/produ...9&cat=0&page=1

JustFlight have D V2 and are currently working on the B/C:

I have heard nothing from Flightsimstore nor PC Aviator Australia so unfortunately I don't know when they will update their files.

Downloading the V2 update and the B/C model from FSPilotshop now.

Thanks Anthony
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    Downloading the V2 update and the B/C model from FSPilotshop now.

Thanks Anthony
    I can't download the file right now, but when I do, it will be from the PCAviator website. I looked at the site this morning, on my account downloads. If I download the T28D Version 2.0, does it INCLUDE the B/C model?

Thanks, NC

I can't remember where I bought mine from now? Deleted all my old emails, so will have to look through all my accounts!

Edit: Was PC Aviator Australia but still shows the file to be 'AntsT28DV110'.

Martin
    Last edited by T6flyer; December 12th, 2013 at 04:21.

I sent a message to JK at the FSS. They weren't aware of it but trying to get in touch now.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I can't download the file right now, but when I do, it will be from the PCAviator website. I looked at the site this morning, on my account downloads. If I download the T28D Version 2.0, does it INCLUDE the B/C model?

Thanks, NC
    The D and the B&C are two separate purchases. If you already have the D, you can update it to the V2 for free but you will have to buy the B&C as a new product regardless of ownership of the D.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    I sent a message to JK at the FSS. They weren't aware of it but trying to get in touch now.
    The Flightsim Store?? I sent them a message two days ago about the release, and they never responded. I'm still waiting to update my D model.

Santa is gonna hear about this...
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Just checked my account at FSS,nothing new----------grrrrrrrrrr!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    Just checked my account at FSS,nothing new----------grrrrrrrrrr!
    Mike
    Although we may be frustrated by the lack of updated D model, I surmise that they are losing some profits as others go elsewhere to purchase the B&C models. Just sayin'
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieggie View Post
    The D and the B&C are two separate purchases. If you already have the D, you can update it to the V2 for free but you will have to buy the B&C as a new product regardless of ownership of the D.

Dave
    Thanks for the clarification. I misunderstood! Just went to PC Aviator and bought the B/C model. I really wanted the tail hook capability! NC

Still nothing at FlightsimStore.

Got the D update yesterday at PC Aviator USA. Just download it again will give you v.2.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyjo View Post
    Still nothing at FlightsimStore.
    I just e-mailed them and I'll report back when I get a response.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Although we may be frustrated by the lack of updated D model, I surmise that they are losing some profits as others go elsewhere to purchase the B&C models. Just sayin'
    Oh, so true. I have to wait to update my D model. But I went to PC Aviator for the new B & C.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Quote Originally Posted by jojohnson9 View Post
    Oh, so true. I have to wait to update my D model. But I went to PC Aviator for the new B & C.
    I did the same thing. Plus the 10% discount wasn't bad either.

VCN-1

May I ask how one gets the 10% discount? I bought my "D" at FS Pilotshop but trying to get the B/C, there is no option for "D" owners.

I did download the updated "D". Thanks Ant!

At PC Aviator the B/C was offered with an automatic 10% discount.

VCN-1

Thanks VCN-1! You're right! I went there and got it. Downloading now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Thanks VCN-1! You're right! I went there and got it. Downloading now.
    Another example of comparision shopping for the best value. Way to go my friend . I was one of the beta testers for these airplanes and may I strongly suggest that all users thoroughly read the manuals .

RD

Well if FSS are not going to update the install I may have to purchase elsewhere.
    Last edited by noddy; December 12th, 2013 at 12:13.

Update on the retailers situation.

PC Aviator USA, Just Flight, Simmarket and FS Pilot Shop all have the T-28B/C available and the update for the T-28D to version 2.

There was a bit of a SNAFU with the user codes with PC Aviator USA but that should be sorted by now.

I've sent a support ticket reminding Flightsimstore about the T-28B/C last night and haven't heard anything back from them.

And I've heard nothing from PC Aviator Australia either.

If I haven't heard anything from Flightsimstore by tomorrow I will look at creating an updater for the T-28D and putting that on my website so that people who bought the original T-28D from FSS or PC Aviator Australia can at least update their copies to version 2 (the updater will require a valid copy of the T-28D be already installed and the original user code for the T-28D).

Thanks Ant! Great service. I just purchased the B/C from PC Aviator US with no issues. Looking forward to updating the D model. Shame that FSS isn't updating their inventory. The D model is not the only purchase I've made via FSS that I've not been able to update.

Mike

FSS has finally updated the "D" model(where I got the original). It's showing at 160.35mb. Don't know about the "B" & "C" versions as I bought them from Just Flight.

edit: Oops!! Spoke too soon. The 160mb is showing for a new version but the download area still has ver 1.10 in the bin.
    Last edited by racartron; December 12th, 2013 at 15:22.
    Racartron
    it means something, but I just can't remember what

I just checked the FSS website where I bought the T28D. It does show the new version can be bought.
    I checked my account for the update and while it shows the 1.10 version as racartron mentioned, I downloaded it anyway to see what happened. It still downloads the old version.
    Lucky I still have 97 downloads left.

Maybe they will get it straightened out by the weekend.

Members who have read this thread: 128