Ant's T-28B & C Released
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ant's T-28B & C Released

Ant's T-28B & C Released

Existing owners of the T-28D also get a free updated v2.0 version. Good stuff!

http://www.antsairplanes.com/trojan.html
    -Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post

Maybe I missed reading it on the site you linked to, but where does it mention that? thanks, NC

UPDATE: Nevermind, I read where it states that! THANKS!
    Last edited by Navy Chief; December 10th, 2013 at 05:15.

Am wondering if the guns, rockets, bombs, etc.. will work in P3DV2? NC

Where is the patch for the 28D?? Or do I have to re-download the latest installer??

I searched Ant's site and saw no specific directions. So far only SimMarket has the B/C models posted.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Where is the patch for the 28D?? Or do I have to re-download the latest installer??

I searched Ant's site and saw no specific directions. So far only SimMarket has the B/C models posted.
    +1

i don`t understand it.
    Mike

I bought my 28D from Simmarket back in May. I got an email yesterday informing me that v2.0 of the 28D was available for download. If you bought from Simmarket, you just need to login to your account, go to 'orders history', and click on the purchase history for the Trojan. The most recent download version should already be there. It was for me, at least. It showed up as filename: AntsT28DV200.exe. It's 160.35mb in size.

If you bought from other vendors, I'm not sure what the upgrade process entails.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
    Last edited by mgchrist5; December 10th, 2013 at 06:20.
    -Mark

Bought it from the FlightSimStore---there is no updated file available.
    Mike

Thanks, Mark and Mike.

I purchased mine at the Flightsim Store as well. You're right, Mike, no updated file yet.
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    Bought it from the FlightSimStore---there is no updated file available.
    Mike
    Same for me !!!

Italo

It would be nice if you could simply download the 28D upgrade from Ant's website.

I would imagine that the developers would make a patch available on their site soon? NC

Lionheart Avelina update not available in FlightSim Store
    Ants Troian Update not available in FlightSim Store
    Better to shop at another site

Quote Originally Posted by Maury2008 View Post
    Lionheart Avelina update not available in FlightSim Store
    Ants Troian Update not available in FlightSim Store
    Better to shop at another site
    Well, for folks like myself who bought the first release, I have to wait until the site I bought it from - has an updated file.....NC

if you reload from justflight you get V2 now

Roland

Icon17 Ant's T28D

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post

I went to FS Pilot Shop to get the installer though I do not see where to down load the installer I need to upgrade the T-28D. All it will do is down load the original file Ant-115, so can anyone help me on this matter please. Thanks

Yep same boat here with Flightsimstore.

I have sent emails to all vendors yesterday about the T-28B&C and D version 2.

So far I have heard back from simmarket who have updated their files and fspilotshop who have informed me that the update will be active tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately, I have heard nothing back from Just Flight, Flightsimstore or PC Aviator yet. We can only be patient (unless someone wants to open some support tickets and start urging the vendors to get a wriggle on ).

It would indeed be easier to have Version 2 of the D available on my website but it would also be incredibly easy for pirates to exploit that. For that reason existing T-28D customers will need to download the new installer package from their account with the retailer they bought the T-28D from.

Regarding Bobr2 about FS pilot shop. For some reason FS pilot shop always keep the same name of the installer packages regardless of the version which makes it difficult to know which version is which. But, as they haven't added the B&C yet they probably haven't updated the D yet. For reference the installer for D version 1.1 was 112MB while the installer for D version 2.0 is 164MB.

She's a beauty. Thanks Anthony!
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

I tried to get on PC Aviator, as I had bought it from them. The password I thought would work - did not. So I went through the process of resetting the password. Chose one, and got a msg on the screen that it was accepted. No problem so far. But then I tried to sign in with the new password. They have one of those &#*(#$^ing character windows, where you have to type what is shown. Again, no problem, EXCEPT that even though I type the characters....all numbers....it will NOT let me into my account. So darn frustrating. GRRRRRRRRRR... NC

FS Pilotshop now has the updated D. The filename is the same as the old one but V2 is inside the zip.

Dave

I've learned not to get too discouraged in dealing with resellers. Often times they take up to 2-3 days or longer to update their web site and available products. I don't know why, but can only assume that despite the glitzy web sites many resellers are very, very small operations (and may not work a normal work day).

Since I live on a restricted income and budget, I tend to shop around for the best price on my FSX addons which results in purchases from many different resellers. I haven't purchased anything from SimMarket for quite some time as their prices are higher than most, and my credit card company now charges a Foreign Transaction Fee on top of the purchase.

Right now I'm still waiting for the Flightsim Store to update and add Ant's latest. I just sent them a Support Inquiry to jog their memory that they have customers waiting in the wings. We'll see what happens.
    -- WH

If you purchased it from Just Flight then please note that the installer was updated to V2 yesterday morning. FAQ is here - http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq...es-trojan-t28d

Martyn

I just got off the phone with Mark at PC Aviator. My account access problems have been solved. In addition, he informed me that the updated Ants T-28 file was received last night. The updated download will be available by tomorrow morning (or possibly this evening, late).

Looking forward to this!! GO NAVY!
    NC

I still have not found the B&C model for sale anywhere, other than Simmarket.
    -- WH

Members who have read this thread: 128