Ta152H

Thread: Ta152H

Hybrid View

Ta152H

Hmm, I always thought the Dora would be the nicer plane of the two but those Ta152 lines are really growing on me. :-)

Last edited by Mathias; December 5th, 2013 at 09:13.
    Mathias

Excellent!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Icon22

I'm just going to have to buy this one!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

It really dose look like a slippery customer , one that could sneak out of any trouble , be great to go head to head with other recently released FS aircraft and compare <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

This IS my all time favourite piston engine aircraft/fighter for sure. Even though the beauty of this design is sure a sideproduct of this late war stage of superior development, it´s brilliant to see those lines.

And BTW excellent work, Matthias!!! Can´t wait!

Regards
    Alex
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

Cheers guys!
    Ian, Grunau, yes, a beauty outside and a second hand shop and scrapyard inside. :-)

Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Cheers guys!
    a beauty outside and a second hand shop and scrapyard inside. :-)
    Hells Bells , one way of putting it .. like that , a Second hand shop "scrapyard inside"

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Members who have read this thread: 146