Saitek Flight Instrument Panel - small screen one

Thread: Saitek Flight Instrument Panel - small screen one

Saitek Flight Instrument Panel - small screen one

I have 3 Saitek Panels and 2 seem to work with SPAD and a registered copy of FSUIPC.

I have a couple of questions though while waiting for a new powered USB hub (the last one just died).

First regarding the Multi-panel (auto pilot one) and the Switch panel - does everything work out of the box?, I have only tested the landing gear so far and it worked.

Secondly, someone has managed (using the regular Saitek drivers) to get the FIP (small screen one) working in P3D by copying things from FSX.
    http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?min...topic&t=4093.0

Has anyone here done that successfully? What lines need copying?

I havent a FIP and heared about problem, but have all the rest and works too same like in FSX, no any problems. I use SPAD too.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    I havent a FIP and heared about problem, but have all the rest and works too same like in FSX, no any problems. I use SPAD too.
    That's great Yoyo, thanks! So the others work, I wasn't sure - so question 1 has been answered.

Anyone know about question 2 ?

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I don't have it, so I cant be of any help.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

I just did it!

It is a piece of cake.

Just copy from <Launchaddon> down to <\Launchaddon> for each of the Saitek stuff (easy to see) from the fsx "exe.xml" that is in the same directory as the fsx.cfg file.

Go back from that directory by back arrow twice to where it says "Microsoft" in the list and go to "Lockheed" instead.

Edit the exe.xml there by pasting the info above in before the last line (whatever it is Simbase something or rather).

Worked first time!

Also I believe from some testing that importing all the defined "control" from fsx (keyboard, joystick etc) into P3D worked ace as well and only takes a few secs to do (cannot remember the name of the file right now).

All working now!

Members who have read this thread: 8