B 24 lib.

Thread: B 24 lib.

B 24 lib.

Hello. Can someone tell me what B-24 lib is the best for fsx addon.

Chet , the best and possibly only FSX Consolidated B-24 Liberator is by the Viratavia team - http://www.flightsimstore.com/produc...oducts_id=1438 .. there is a free update that has come with the Virtavia giving you the civvy versions and cargo models .

Id look around as other vendors do have specials regularly .

EDIT: http://www.virtavia.com/ .. links to other sites/vendors
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Last edited by Ian Warren; November 26th, 2013 at 15:05.

B-24 lib

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Chet , the best and possibly only FSX Consolidated B-24 Liberator is by the Viratavia team - http://www.flightsimstore.com/produc...oducts_id=1438 .. there is a free update that has come with the Virtavia giving you the civvy versions and cargo models .

Id look around as other vendors do have specials regularly .

EDIT: http://www.virtavia.com/ .. links to other sites/vendors
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type="hidden" jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type="hidden">
    Ian.Thank you for the feed back. Going for the virtavia b-24 .

Quote Originally Posted by chet twowolves View Post
    Ian.Thank you for the feed back. Going for the virtavia b-24 .
    Great thing with this aircraft , it really go's well in concert with the A2A B-17 in a multiplay , great for screenshots .. the freeware update has a better propeller texture .. all and all if you love your WWII heavies like me , this one is fun , JanKees has done some brilliant paints along with others , with the cockpit as nice as it is , i want to return to this one and add some photo material to it too give it the WWII real feeling .

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

B-24 lib

Great thing with this aircraft , it really go's well in concert with the A2A B-17 in a multiplay , great for screenshots .. the freeware update has a better propeller texture .. all and all if you love your WWII heavies like me , this one is fun , JanKees has done some brilliant paints along with others , with the cockpit as nice as it is , i want to return to this one and add some photo material to it too give it the WWII real feeling .

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type="hidden" jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type="hidden">
    Ian.I'll check jankees repaints . Ian I'm getting ready to download from flight1 as soon as I'm done with this post. After that i'll start looking for world war 11 airports. Again thank you for your help.
    Chet Two Wolves

Chet , be looking forward to some off your screens ... <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by chet twowolves View Post
    Ian.I'll check jankees repaints .
    You'll find them on avsim, search for 'jan kees', and list alphabetically in scan mode and you'll see them soon enough.
    I couldn't find that many pics, but here are a few old shots, still from FS9 I think..

Last edited by jankees; November 27th, 2013 at 04:27.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

B-24 lib

Chet , be looking forward to some off your screens ... <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type="hidden" jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()">

Yes you bet. I will later on this afternoon after work is done.
    Chet two Wolves

Icon9 B 24 lib.

Help!! Trying to up load B 24 pictures.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">Chet , I now use OZx Image hosting , dedicate flightsim screen http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/

A quick tutorial here for you <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Members who have read this thread: 62