Flying Stations Buccaneer S2 out now - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flying Stations Buccaneer S2 out now

Just to clarify the latest build of the installer fixes an issue with the mapping on the wing vortex generators where they were on the wrong wings. Download links from the original purchase should still work, if not drop us an e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyBing View Post
    Just to clarify the latest build of the installer fixes an issue with the mapping on the wing vortex generators where they were on the wrong wings. Download links from the original purchase should still work, if not drop us an e-mail.
    PM sent as I don't have a direct e-mail address for you or Steve. Thanks.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Love the new repaints Bruce.I don,t know if you do requests but I would love a repaint of a 237 OCU and a 208 Squadron aircraft circa 1980's.

Regards Paul Day.
    ex 208 Sqn Rigger.

is anyone planning on repainting the later grey schemes and the Red Flag Desert scheme?

Blog Entries
    Been flying this "lovely" bird again - what a joy to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sykes View Post
    is anyone planning on repainting the later grey schemes and the Red Flag Desert scheme?
    In case anyone was wondering- Red Flag and late grey paints were released here:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Flying_S...opic=359&st=15

Finally, it being winter and all - thought I'd post this lovely real world scheme ...

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.co...A72177/11.shtm

Thanks Flying Stations for this great model and the wonderful repainters for their excellent work.

Cheers,

DL

Members who have read this thread: 10