FS2004 Screenshots Here!!! - Page 127
Page 127 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2777117119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3870

Thread: FS2004 Screenshots Here!!!

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    I have mainly been playing with the AFG PC12 the past few days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pc12_cargodoor.jpg  

Icon26

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    In general, tube liners are a very rare species here......

In general, tube liners are a very rare species here......
    Unless it has real engines that is....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Strat_1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	87019

ttfn

Pete

Portsmouth Aviation Aerocar Mk.III

Always thought this was a elegant plane.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Do we consider these tube-liners as well?

Cheers,
    Huub

Careful people...I feel we are being drawn to the dark-side....what next, some very very nice 737's.....

Stoney,
    Always liked the wierd and wonderful, and I like that...off to get it, thx.

Cheers

Shessi

ps love this promo picture lol.

What we need is some 'hardware'....

Cheers

Shessi

p.s Coming soon to a sky near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post

Cheers

Shessi

p.s Coming soon to a sky near you.

Needs more cow bells....

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    So flying tanks do exist.....

Cheers,
    Huub

Mitsubishi K1,... I think .

Cheers,
    Huub
    No..they have real engines

Ttfn

Pete

This morning I got a PM from a user on www.flightsim.com who said I was making too many posts to the MSFS Screenshot forum! This user has 20,000 himself, and he's not a Moderator! He does run a Virtual Airline! I'm very familar with WW2 History! Holland lasted six weeks before surrendering to Germany? The plane image he didn't like was the Republic P-47D Thunderbolt in NYANG colors!

Christopher Tarana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fs2004 Republic P-47 NYANG Over Buffalo.jpg  

Fs2004 BeechCraft T-34A Mentor By AlphaSim! A keeper, but does need a new Panel!

Christopher Tarana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F2004 Beechcraft T-34A Mentor By AlphaSim.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherT View Post
    This morning I got a PM from a user on www.flightsim.com who said I was making too many posts to the MSFS Screenshot forum!
    Do as you please. I've looked at your screenshots over there and it's great you are posting FS9 screens. They just don't like that. Flightsim/AVSIM are relic sites of the past as are the admin/mod and member attitudes. I now devote all my time and efforts to other genres of games with far less toxic communities and who are much more appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Do as you please. I've looked at your screenshots over there and it's great you are posting FS9 screens. They just don't like that. Flightsim/AVSIM are relic sites of the past as are the admin/mod and member attitudes. I now devote all my time and efforts to other genres of games with far less toxic communities and who are much more appreciative.
    Hmmm… sometimes I think we’re the relic site of the past, at least some of our communities like FS9, FSX and CFS2 & 3. But as a relic of the past myself, I like it here.

Yes and no. The sims may be old but the days of only playing the latest and the greatest are gone. These old sims for younger people start to fall under the retro gaming heading and retro gaming is as popular as ever. Flightsim/AVSIM, they will never attract these people as the sites and member attitudes are very much stuck in the past. Over there it's MSFS or else. If you do visit over there, you will notice MSFS hasn't attracted any new or especially sub 60 year olds to the flight sim world with the MSFS release. They are effectively dying sites.

SOH, despite not being very active here myself due to my lack of knowledge of military aircraft, I always felt was a very different place. The members here are respectful and appreciative from what I have seen. I'm thinking possibly the military aspect of the site draws better people. If a modern CSF4 was released, I think the situation here may be a little different to the other sites with the MSFS release. I think SOH would draw new and younger players if a CFS4 was released due to it being a much friendlier and open site. It's simply a better place.

As for the old sims like FS9, anyone who knows me knows I love it. There are so many add-ons, so much to do. You can tinker and play around with FS9 forever. You can fly any type of aircraft, you can find any type of aircraft. The sim can be as simple or as hardcore as you want it to be. It always works and doesn't have the million bugs and frustrations of the newer sim. MSFS is a one trick pony...graphics...and that is it.

Getting slightly off topic but i agree with mark. ive personally never had an issue over here at SOH, cant speak for everyone but i enjoy my time on this forum. I think the people that truly know, know how good fs9 and the older combat games are still. MSFS from all accounts ive heard is great for grahpics and thats about it, and i admit, visually its absolutely stunning. But my FS9 looks really good and realistic and itll do everything i ever want it to do or need it to do. Its overall balance is excellent imo.

The day i stop using FS9 is the day microsoft release an update that makes it physically impossible to play.

Mean while back at the ranch....

Cheers m

Quote Originally Posted by anels9 View Post
    Getting slightly off topic but i agree with mark. ive personally never had an issue over here at SOH, cant speak for everyone but i enjoy my time on this forum. I think the people that truly know, know how good fs9 and the older combat games are still. MSFS from all accounts ive heard is great for grahpics and thats about it, and i admit, visually its absolutely stunning. But my FS9 looks really good and realistic and itll do everything i ever want it to do or need it to do. Its overall balance is excellent imo.

The day i stop using FS9 is the day microsoft release an update that makes it physically impossible to play.
    I beg to differ. I own MSFS, and it is the future of flightsim. So hence my question: have you ever tried out MSFS yourself? I ask because "from all accounts I've heard" is just hearsay, nothing more and nothing less.

Before you ask, I started out flightsim with CFS1 when it came out and did CFS2, CFS3, FS9, FSX and the different versions of Prepar3D. All of them have their merits and all of them have their drawbacks. But the future is MSFS.

Looking forward to your answer.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Pretty useless

Hi guys,

Priller I'm pretty sure it is a matter of time, before most people have moved to MSFS. And Anel9, like people are still flying European Air War (1998) and our CFS2 forum is still quite active (2000), there will be people flying FS2004 as long as it is possible. Whether you move or stay is a personal choice, based on personal preferences. I have been trough this when CFS2 replaced CFS1, when CFS3 arrived. When FSX arrived and was so frame-rate heavy, that most people were forced to stay with FS2004. It caused intense discussion which didn't do anywhere.

Therefore it is pretty useless to try to convince each other that your choice is the best. Especially when you do this in a FS2004 screenshot thread!

Cheers,
    Huub

And when you want to discuss here, at least post a screenshot for which this thread is intended....

What Huub said . If MSFS works for you, thats great (who knows in the future i may try it myself) but 9 works for me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ian elliot View Post
    What Huub said . If MSFS works for you, thats great (who knows in the future i may try it myself) but 9 works for me just fine.
    Now where is your screenshot?

Cheers,
    Huub

Hi guys,

Priller I'm pretty sure it is a matter of time, before most people have moved to MSFS. And Anel9, like people are still flying European Air War (1998) and our CFS2 forum is still quite active (2000), there will be people flying FS2004 as long as it is possible. Whether you move or stay is a personal choice, based on personal preferences. I have been trough this when CFS2 replaced CFS1, when CFS3 arrived. When FSX arrived and was so frame-rate heavy, that most people were forced to stay with FS2004. It caused intense discussion which didn't do anywhere.

Therefore it is pretty useless to try to convince each other that your choice is the best. Especially when you do this in a FS2004 screenshot thread!

Cheers,
    Huub

And when you want to discuss here, at least post a screenshot for which this thread is intended....

Isn't that exactly what I said? "All of them have their merits and all of them have their drawbacks."

I merely asked the man whether he actually played MSFS...

Jeebus.

Priller
    Windows 11 23H2 Enterprise Edition
    Intel i9 13900KF @ 5.8 GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro cooler
    G-Skill 32Gb DDR5 RAM 7600-36
    MSI Z790 Motherboard
    Nvidia RTX4090 Graphics Card
    Samsung 1TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 C: drive
    Samsung 2TB 980 EVO PCIe M.2 Data drive
    be quiet! Straight Power CM1000W PSU

Yep, and I said that I have experience with this sort of discussions and that's why I prefer not to have them here.

A bit like my screenshot, I try to move the bomb to a place where it can't hurt.....

Cheers,
    Huub

of course, my screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S.jpg