Milviz Ju-87 Now Available for Download
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milviz Ju-87 Now Available for Download

Milviz Ju-87 Now Available for Download

Just saw a heads up from Barnes, the Milviz Ju-87 Stuka is open for business. Check it our HERE!!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Thanks for the heads-up !
    I want to buy it, but first of all I will wait for some feedback on the FPS impact of the plane, from people with not-so-good computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up !
    I want to buy it, but first of all I will wait for some feedback on the FPS impact of the plane, from people with not-so-good computers.
    Having been involved in testing it on my aging setup I can confirm very good and smooth performance.

My specs:
    Q6600 @ 2.4 OCed to 3.0
    Nvidia 460GTX 1GB
    4GB RAM

Have not read the manual yet.I cnt e to start just to get a quick first flight in and I am getting a engine sound loop about every 1 second.Ext view shows the smoke puffing at the same interval.
    Is this just me or am I missing something.
    later I will rtm. Thanks,Jim

PS- Right side panel turn ON fuel circuit breaker.Also to the above the plane apears to be very fps freindly even on my old i7 2.6 ghz puter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMJAM View Post
    Have not read the manual yet.I cnt e to start just to get a quick first flight in and I am getting a engine sound loop about every 1 second.Ext view shows the smoke puffing at the same interval.
    Is this just me or am I missing something.
    later I will rtm. Thanks,Jim

PS- Right side panel turn ON fuel circuit breaker.Also to the above the plane apears to be very fps freindly even on my old i7 2.6 ghz puter.
    Yes, I'm having the same problems, I've warmed up the engine, but it keeps spluttering and farting. I'm also a little confused by the "Hand Start" procedure in the manual.:isadizzy:

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    Having been involved in testing it on my aging setup I can confirm very good and smooth performance.
    Same!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    Yes, I'm having the same problems, I've warmed up the engine, but it keeps spluttering and farting. I'm also a little confused by the "Hand Start" procedure in the manual.:isadizzy:
    See the PS on JimJam's post above.

I'm going in ... I mean down ! ..... <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Have not bought it yet.

Sounds like what we need is an A2A type of "How to start and fly" video.

1st quick impression.Vr pit outstanding detail but not knowing German its a mouse popup fest.Most older timers will easily figure out whats what.Halfed my fuel load and took off from my private 2500ft dirt strip. Not much torque roll so easy to keep straight.Ate up every inch of the 2500ft and scraped some trees.Emergency dropped the bomb but it still climbed like a brick.Stayed at 200k for a good 1/2 mile cleaned up.Eventually got some alititude but yeah its a pig climbing so fly the G model which does not have the bomb or drop it before takeoff.Well mannered and handles like you would expect.Got all kind of squirrlely during a high speed dive.I need to see if its the fm or if accumsim is effecting it.Landing vis is ok.Speed brake very effective so be ready for it.Easy to nose it so be easy on the brake.
    Overall very nice.Handles like it looks.Appears to have a detailed bombing sequence but I did not try it.
    Performance on my old I7 2.6 6 gigs ram Ati 660 ti Vista 64 bloated with every FSX addon known to man very good.

Master of Disaster
    Yes! Happy Birthday to me!! I'm going to dive bomb my cake!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Engines require the Fuel Pump to be on or the engine is starved and stalling , same for the starter , both are on the breaker box.

Once the Fuel Pump is on CTRL E can be used

Other Notes , once done dive bombing move the spoiler handle to the off position to regain control of the aircraft if you are using the automated pullout .

Turn on tool tips for a translation of the switches and levers , the English Version VC is in the pipeline

Tutorial Vid 1

also having been involved in its testing, it's pretty FPS friendly.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    As usual guys email me at Roadburner440 at milviz dot com if you need support forum access. If you already have an account with us you just need to send me your purchase information, but if you do not already have an account a username that you would like to use is always handy when setting up new accounts. Hopefully everyone enjoys flying the Stuka. I myself do not know German so it makes it a challenging flight for me.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Thanks a lot for the feedback on the performance, gentlemen. :ernae:
    I'll buy this plane as soon as possible.

I did not realize until I did a youtube search that there are only 2 Stukas left in the world out of 6 thousand or so made.There is one in Chicago,one in England and a few scaled down replicas.

There's a few more than that. In addition to the ones you mention, there are also a couple of recovered examples on display in Germany, one in Greece (recovered in 2006), one recovered example in Belgium, and two more that are in private hands in England (recovered wrecks). Finally, there is also another one which was recovered in 1998 and is under restoration to airworthy in Russia, for the US-based Flying Heritage Collection (a future companion for their original, flying, Il-2 and Fw 190A).

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMJAM View Post
    1.Eventually got some alititude but yeah its a pig climbing so fly the G model which does not have the bomb or drop it before takeoff.
    2.Got all kind of squirrlely during a high speed dive.I need to see if its the fm or if accumsim is effecting
    1.The G is almost as heavy as the D with bombs plus is has more drag, she's slower and noticable much more sluggish in roll.
    2.So far I haven't seen a single add-on that's not adverse affected by accusim

I must be cursed.........after waiting all this time for the Stuka and I can even extract zip files on my computer. Something on my box is screwed up. No zip file program works on any zip file I download from anywhere. I've never heard of such a thing.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Charter Member 2012
    The paint kit looks great - just trying to decide what to repaint. the included schemes are a great choice already so its difficult.

http://www.clavework-graphics.co.uk/..._ju87_001.html

Do any of the great re-painters want to do the snake? If so I wont.

Charter Member 2012
    Has anyone turned up their sound and used the flyby view - great engine sound.

Wow just blew up a beach !

Pity target was the airport....

Amazing fun though forgot to set the speed brakes so when I hit the 1500m mark I had set it did not pull out. Will watch the video and read the manual again to make sure I ddin't miss something else.

So sensitive with nose going forward on the ground just like Eric Brown wrote!

I have flown it 4 times and each time FSX has crashed after I exit the flight to go back to the main menu. Any else experiencing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    I must be cursed.........after waiting all this time for the Stuka and I can even extract zip files on my computer. Something on my box is screwed up. No zip file program works on any zip file I download from anywhere. I've never heard of such a thing.
    Does this require a program such as WinZip to install it?
    I have payware from just about every developer and have never come across any that require a WinZip type of installation. I've seen a few repaints that are a WinZip file.
    This will be my first MilVis download.

The few times that I was going to install WinZip or 7zip etc., every time I try to get one of their free programs I end up with a page with about 5 different "Install Now" links.
    No matter what link I click, it leads to some other program they want you to install or buy. I have just given up on it.