Ju-87 Stuka from Milviz is coming soon!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ju-87 Stuka from Milviz is coming soon!

Ju-87 Stuka from Milviz is coming soon!

So quiet about the new movie here but...

...just look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0xK9SYc_U4

MANUAL - http://www.milviz.com/manuals/MV_Ju-..._Stuka_POH.pdf

http://www.milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=Ju-87 (Ju-87 D.5/G.2)

(This plane has weapons that will drop and or fire. (note, these weapons do not destroy objects or AI aircraft). NOTE: There are limitations on the weapons. It is STRONGLY suggested that you READ THE MANUAL!)

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Charter Member 2012
    That's great news. Always wanted a Ju 87 and who better to do it than Milviz.

No longer active
    Please disregard the POH for the time being. That's still an unfinished version with various inaccurate data etc.

I'm not sure what I am going to do with this one but one thing for sure ...resistance is futile !

Might be a good bush basher . Sort of glide slope that might get you in a few ravines and such !!....lol

Master of Disaster
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

The video is quite impressive. Too bad it shows only the start of the dive and not the bomb drop.
    The modelling is... Milviz. That says quite a lot about it I suppose
    The Stuka is normally not one of my favortie planes. I flew it a few times in other sims like IL-2 but at that time, I found it quite boring to pilot. In FSX however, this might be different. I'm seriously considering to buy it.

Boy lucky i no nothing about gull winged huge single engined type plane with a squeeeky noise as it comes looking for ya ... ........

Little heavy with the ole Battle of Britain theme tho .. say what .. toddle pip <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Not original to the Stuka but I have to ask, as I feel the question will come up anyway.
    Are there plans of releasing the package with English placards? I wouldn't consider it otherwise. I know. This is a German aircraft.

Just asking.

Very nice indeed. The Battle of Britain music in the video is a nice touch. I was looking for some Spitfires trailing but will probably have to add them myself. Time to dust off my Real Air Spitfires. Looking forward to hearing the siren with the dive. Hope it is in there.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

What an ugly aircraft!! Hideous! In other words, looks faithful to the original and an excellent model...
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Will it have that scary dive sound they're so remembered for?
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dougal95 View Post
    Will it have that scary dive sound they're so remembered for?
    It isnt this version with Jeriho siren but as dev said:

-Though it is historically inaccurate, the siren is included!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    It isnt this version with Jeriho siren but as dev said:

-Though it is historically inaccurate, the siren is included!
    Shows how little I know doesn't it I had no idea it was only one version had the siren. I thought they all had it. I can't believe how much i've spent recently on payware. This is going to have to be added too!!!
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

mmm, looks great!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

The D-5 version started to arrive at the Russian front in July 1943 The first D-1s were transferred into the G (tank buster) version in the same period. So the version depicted in the Milviz model first flew nearly 3 years after the Battle of Britain and were nearly all used at the Russian front.
    So no wonder you don't see any British Spitfires in the movie

Cheers,
    Huub

Ye the little props for the siren are missing off the wheel fairings, so I was surprised to see a switch to activate them.
    I actually enjoyed the stuka in il2 slow but can do damage.
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

Once the switch is activated, the siren spinner appears on the wing.

Looks great, always liked the Stuka, but I am waiting for the Bell 407, bring it on!! LOL
    Best, Michael

I have watched the video and read the manual.

The accurate modelling of literally everything about this plane - Bernt Stolle's FDE, and YES the automatic dive pull out system, thanks to Chuck the coder!....just wow..., the VC graphics and gauges seem on another level and all super-accurate. Look just lovely too!

A must buy if ever there was one.

Well worth the years of waiting, truly.

OT: I've noticed in films, and in the video provided here, that the German dive bomber technique was to simply push the stick forward at the appropriate point, while the US Navy dive bomber pilots rolled thier plane to initiate the dive. I always thought the USN technique was to better judge when to start the dive, which was about when the target slid under the wing. So, in a JU-87, how did the pilot know when it was time to dive? The target would have long since dissapeared under the nose... Was there a window down on the floor?
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    OT: I've noticed in films, and in the video provided here, that the German dive bomber technique was to simply push the stick forward at the appropriate point, while the US Navy dive bomber pilots rolled thier plane to initiate the dive. I always thought the USN technique was to better judge when to start the dive, which was about when the target slid under the wing. So, in a JU-87, how did the pilot know when it was time to dive? The target would have long since dissapeared under the nose... Was there a window down on the floor?
    Well, in the preview video, we DO see a small window opening on the floor, I think. Didn't you see that ?
    PS: it's only for a second. Check the video at 0:43

Like Daube says. Additionally, Stukas dive-bombed vertically: few others did and it's a reason for their generally accurate bombing.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Roll was possible too but most of attack was a gentle diving and in the end near vertical, strong diving http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb_3GA4qC9I. Check this too, I did manual for IL-2 CoD of Stukas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBXih...8ULlLtFmJ01BMg .
    Yes, You will have open window on the flor in Ju-87:

I've been waiting for this for so long but it looks like it'll be more than worth it!

Credit card aimed and ready :-)

Ade

i don't know about on a Radial engined aircraft like the helldiver or other naval planes...but the Allison and merlin powered planes,A-36,P-51,spitfire,Hurricane,and i suppose the P-38,maybe the P-39?,couldn't push them over nose first from what i've read and seen on tv documentaries as the Carburetors would starve for fuel and cut-off or stall,the german aircraft engines ,be it the inverted position,or fuel injection..or side draft carbs ( im not going to pretend to know) could nose over into a dive without a stall and continue to run full power.i learned this from the tv series dog fights...if i can remember, i'm going to ask Bud when hes here if he recalls the P-51 or P-39 stalling in a nose over situation..