Don't forget the new goodies coming out soon!

Thread: Don't forget the new goodies coming out soon!

Don't forget the new goodies coming out soon!

We will all be spoilt soon!

In no particular order I am waiting for:
    - Classic Hangar's Focke Wulf package - 190D and TA152
    - Milviz' Stuka
    - Flight Replica's Special edition ME262

I am talking about TOP quality stuff here.

Oh boy!

PMDG 777 and A2A 172 are the ones I'm waiting for.

Looking forward to the new Focke Wulfs though too.

Quote Originally Posted by P38man View Post
    We will all be spoilt soon!

In no particular order I am waiting for:
    - Classic Hangar's Focke Wulf package - 190D and TA152
    - Milviz' Stuka
    - Flight Replica's Special edition ME262

I am talking about TOP quality stuff here.

Oh boy!
    Looking forward to all three of these ! Mike :salute:

I've already been back into the Me-262 files now that the P-40N is out, to finish things so that the Me-262 "upgrade" can be released. Aside from continuing to enhance the VC and other details, it just needs a couple of things checked by Bernt, and some testing, and that *should* be it. Then it will be free to all existing FSX Flight Replicas Me-262 customers (for a limited time), and available for purchase for those who don't have one but would like to. I don't know when exactly it will be ready, it really depends on now much 'real life' gets in the way.

Mike

I keep hoping a certain Bell 407 and Sikorsky UH-60L are getting closer in for landings...
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    I've already been back into the Me-262 files now that the P-40N is out, to finish things so that the Me-262 "upgrade" can be released. Aside from continuing to enhance the VC and other details, it just needs a couple of things checked by Bernt, and some testing, and that *should* be it. Then it will be free to all existing FSX Flight Replicas Me-262 customers (for a limited time), and available for purchase for those who don't have one but would like to. I don't know when exactly it will be ready, it really depends on now much 'real life' gets in the way.

Mike
    Fantastic, Mike, I am looking forward to this plane very much. Will TacPac be integrated (possibly at a later stage)? From earlier posts I understood that also the 'rare birds' versions like the nightfighter could be upgraded with the new flight model etc. Will that still be the case?

Back into the Dora/Ta152 cockpit after having had a solid break in order to recharge the batteries. :salute:

Mathias

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Good to see you back, Mathias. Great pics!

I look forward to anything released by anyone at anytime. I'm easy to please!

I feel fortunate that there are individuals with more talent and patience than myself, who aren't afraid to share their handiwork with the masses...whether freeware or payware.

I must say I'm particularly looking forward to the MV Stuka, as well as the A2A 172 & Cherokee. But all of the others here sound great, too.
    -Mark

PMDG DC-6 https://www.facebook.com/notes/pmdg/...34610573245400

(seems to be a public FacePrat page, I don't use it and even I can read it)

Now we can add the F-4 project by Craig and Matt. (Still early WIP) Don't forget the Aerosoft F-14 Big Cat is on the verge of release.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Isn't someone producing the Canberra PR.9?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    Isn't someone producing the Canberra PR.9?

Dave
    Just flight are doing the PR9

I can't wait CH FW-190D and upgrading my FR Me 262!
    I'm also anxiously looking fowrward to Glowingheat B-58 which release shouldn't be that far. It should be out sometimes in the fall, if I remember correctly

Then there will be Virtavia B-29, MilViz Stuka...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Back into the Dora/Ta152 cockpit after having had a solid break in order to recharge the batteries. :salute:

This applies to all three of OPs developers

Members who have read this thread: 0