Air Tractor AT-802A?

Thread: Air Tractor AT-802A?

Air Tractor AT-802A?

Hi, all!

Does anybody know of any Air Tractor AT-802A's out for FSX? I know of the Fire Boss version - the AT-802F - that was sort-of made. (I know at one point they released a freeware/unfinished version). Personally, I like crop dusters, so I was wondering if there may be the AG version of the AT802 out. I would like to do some crop dusting in FSX. Also, if anybody knows of an AT-802U for FSX, that would be fun to see, too. :mixedsmi:

I know the chances of one being available are slim, but I'm hoping that somebody here might know. If not, would somebody be interested in making one? Haha

Thank you!

Walter

Alabeo have two crop sprayers for sale. Definately worth a look...I have them both and they are great models.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Well, I can't get both right now (Trying to be responsible...), so which of the two that they offer would you pick? The Cessna 188, or the Piper PA36?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Well, I can't get both right now (Trying to be responsible...), so which of the two that they offer would you pick? The Cessna 188, or the Piper PA36?
    you cant go wrong either way - just pick the one you like aesthetically - and be sure to also get the Cottonwood airfield and duster missions (free)
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Other

There are a couple spray tail draggers that I know work good in FSX. See pics for names. They do not have any power to perform. But that can be fixed in an evening of tweaking/flying. I could be the one to soup them up, and fix the spray (smoke) so it looks 'real'. The models are both super nice.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Personally I slightly prefer the looks of the Cessna.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thanks for those freeware ones! I'll take a look.

The Cessna is very neat looking, but the Piper looks fast! This is gonna be a tough decision!

I have the Cessna Ag Wagon. I really like it. I like it even better now that I've learned how to stay in the same field...

RD

Hi,
    I'm not sure about what will fulfill your needs but by searching for "Air Tractor" at Simviation it appears that something there may.
    Jim F.

when my viper mk II is finished ....

first finish this to go with my galactica sceneries and feed my spaceflight bug ....

Attachment 91883

then give I'll you this ... loose the retardent tank, make spraybars and RAT pump details and mod the VC for spray ops ...

Attachment 91884

and yes they are freeware ...

regards, Bruce

~ i make toys , they are my friends , i made them ... ~Bladerunner

No longer active
    Main difference between the Alabeo C188 and PA36 is that the Cessna without the dispersal equipment has much higher performance/crz speed.
    With the Piper the performance is always the same as the draggy and heavy equipment is only a visual 'click on/off' option.

Quote Originally Posted by bstolle View Post
    Main difference between the Alabeo C188 and PA36 is that the Cessna without the dispersal equipment has much higher performance/crz speed.
    With the Piper the performance is always the same as the draggy and heavy equipment is only a visual 'click on/off' option.
    That is good to know. Glad I got the C188!

Quote Originally Posted by Delta_Whiskey View Post
    first finish this to go with my galactica sceneries and feed my spaceflight bug ....

Attachment 91883

then give I'll you this ... loose the retardent tank, make spraybars and RAT pump details and mod the VC for spray ops ...

Attachment 91884

and yes they are freeware ...

regards, Bruce

~ i make toys , they are my friends , i made them ... ~Bladerunner
    You rock! Thank you! :salute: This is exciting!

Members who have read this thread: 1