OMG It FLOATS!!... ::lol::

Thread: OMG It FLOATS!!... ::lol::

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

OMG It FLOATS!!... ::lol::

its in the water, and we can now move forward with it.. Still lots n lots to do.. But wanted to share.. Kinda proud and all ( though i shouldnt be really ) Big thanks to Paul Dominque for helping me learn to use the software..

Attachment 91448

Attachment 91449

Attachment 91450

Wow .. Pam , that is a seriously good looking E-boat <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i am really looking forward to this!

What?! No bikini clad supermodels sunbathing on the deck?

Looks really great Pam:salute:
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I kind of liked the rainbow version you posted earlier.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Okay, I admit it - the "bikini" in the last comment drew me to this post.

That being said, that is REALLY COOL! I can only imagine the complexity of modeling the bridge and functions on such a craft. Very nice!
    i7 3770K @ 4.6GHz (OC), 8GB DDR3 1600 memory, Windows 7. All home built.

Fast motorcycles, vintage cars, good bourbons, and alas, vintage cigars I had to give up...

Pam, were you able to resolve the issue you had getting P3D to show the same model as FSX?

Never mind, I just saw your post at FSDeveloper.
    Mike Mann

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Howellerman View Post
    Okay, I admit it - the "bikini" in the last comment drew me to this post.

That being said, that is REALLY COOL! I can only imagine the complexity of modeling the bridge and functions on such a craft. Very nice!
    Yeahhh.. I've been pondering my plan of attack for making the VC for about three days now. its a Bi-Level bridge with a pilot at the wheel down inside and the captain and officers directly above on the flying bridge ( is that the correct term? ). The big question is whether or not the optical rang finder is tied into the steering mechanism or not. heh. more research ::lol:; the biggest issue i see model wise is down inside. Th pilot cant see anything. He's got just this tiny little window in front of him and thats it. He cant see anything except whatever that big white post is and the forward gunner out of it. I caant imagine how they could have guided it into a slip or pull alongside another boat without having some way f steering it up on top. As always. if someone knows anything about this, i would be very grateful to learn it..