"Now what's he up to?"

Thread: "Now what's he up to?"

"Now what's he up to?"

well.... after a break from FS9 work to focus on Profile art, i've found a Balance between the two... weekends are for repaints... as such i've started my next 'Facelift' project.... only started at 7am this morning (2hrs 40mins ago!) and all i have done are some new lines on the front half, these aren't the final lines either, got to trace them over with a more precise brush i'm a nutter for details....

Attachment 91345

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    well.... after a break from FS9 work to focus on Profile art, i've found a Balance between the two... weekends are for repaints... as such i've started my next 'Facelift' project.... only started at 7am this morning (2hrs 40mins ago!) and all i have done are some new lines on the front half, these aren't the final lines either, got to trace them over with a more precise brush i'm a nutter for details....

Attachment 91345
    Tornado! which model is the base for your work?

IRIS..... naturally.....

....still only working the underside and front section of fuselage... this could take a while.....

Glad to see that you are modeling on your new computer.

I just wish that someone makes an A-40 Albatross.

i'm not modelling this is the old IRIS/DSB Tornado GR.4... i'm just giving it a texture facelift :salute:

That "Old IRIS/DSB Tornado GR4" still gets a lot of air time in my sim. It's a kick to fly low and fast in. Have to admit, I 've added a few things to the panel over the years.:salute:

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Hum??

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

yup IX(B) Sqn is on the books...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    i'm not modelling this is the old IRIS/DSB Tornado GR.4... i'm just giving it a texture facelift :salute:
    Oh I see, good luck with the texture facelift.

...and thats the upper wing and fuselage surfaces roughed out.... this is definitely going to take a while...