As with any race the tension began to build near the end and the peoples choice with 37% of the vote is Noorduyn Norseman.

16 Noorduyn Norseman 37%
10 Boulton Paul Defiant 23%
9 Grumman F3F-2 Barrel 21%
8 Cessna T-37 Tweet 19%

All the aircraft that were proposed are worth modeling and I do thank all of you for posting your comments. It is true there were some AC proposed that are my personal favorites and some that I had not thought about that piqued my interest.

Creating a model for FS takes time and quite a bit of work albeit enjoyable work and I would like to share this enjoyment with those who voted for the Norseman. Before any model can be started data must be collected. Data in the form of good, and I mean really good 3-view plans, copious amounts of photos showing detail both internal and external and flight characteristics for the AC. Later there will be considerations for the flight dynamics and sound file and eventually in the not to distant future we can send it to the paint shop. The sooner we can acquire this data the sooner we can get started on this marvelous old bird. So with that said lets get to work.

I would prefer it if you would send any data to vld57 -at- cox.net and not through PM or post. Please send full resolution images and don't forget, there is no such thing as to much data.

Thank you,

Paul