Fairchild 24 Series is away! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fairchild 24 Series is away!

Just a few more!

Quote Originally Posted by RKinkor View Post
    Was wondering if the problem with the aircraft being invisible on the runway has ever been fixed. I had the problem when it first came out and got a refund from lionheart but really hope this issue is been fixed or is being worked on because I still want this aircraft.
    I'm hoping the same thing. There are 3 or 4 of us who have this problem and I also got a refund from Bill but like u I really want the a/c, Bill said in a email that it had to do with the security on his end so sure hope they get it fixed.
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

I hope you get it fixed too, because it is a very nice aircraft!
    Meanwhile, PH-NDL still needed different colors:

and I used the blue for an imaginary Canadian:

or rather two:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Really enjoy this grey RAF by jankees Attachment 89803

and this one by LH, I just added it to the Radial version Attachment 89802

Thank you Gentlemen

ah yes, and that's a fine lookin Nozz... :ernae:

Attachment 89826
    Attachment 89825

Thank you jankees

and looking forward to the next releases

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Some brilliant repaints guys! :salute:
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

SOH-CM-2014
    The invisible aircraft issue is the security system not working with the computer its loaded on. Its a total phenomenon and has only occurred on perhaps 9 computers world wide. It should work fine we can find no reason why it will not work. The first person to have this issue was Milton here at SOH. We tried everything we know and cant find an answer. The only thing we can do is issue refunds, at least until we find what the issue is. Depressing...

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

Evening flight in these wonderful colors

Attachment 90213 :salute:

Thanks for the many Fantastic paints peterwatkins2

Attachment 90214

I've been having too much fun with Bill's Tri-Pacer for GA flying but I can tell I'm going to have to get this one next.

Contrary to what some developers have said in the past, repaints (especially those presented in beautiful screenshots) do sell product.
    :ernae:

Going to buy it one of this days...

Beautifull paints, wonder where I can find them....same old question...someone? want to start collecting...

Thanks, best regards

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    I have just uploaded 2 more paints to the library. Should be available soon.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    Evening flight in these wonderful colors

Attachment 90213 :salute:

Thanks for the many Fantastic paints peterwatkins2

Attachment 90214
    Glad you are liking them! I have just uploaded another couple to Flightsim, one Swiss and one South African. Have just found a pic of a French silver one with large 'ESSO' emblems on wings and fuselage so might have a shot at it!

SOH-CM-2014
    Awesome repaints, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Awesome repaints, guys!

Without your superb canvas Bill we could not do the painting. Many thanks and looking forward to your next masterpiece!
    Just added this one to FlightSim.

Pete W

After 4 or 5 Aussie repaints of this great aircraft I have decided to clear my paint shop of the F-24 for now and move on to other aircraft. I have enjoyed doing these repaints but feel the need to move on to other models like the GAS Stinson and revisit the WBS P-51D.

Also the Auster, DH-89, Dave Garwood's Mosquito and Beaufighter will be making their way into the paint shop in the near future.

In between all this I am also preparing to move house to warmer climes so the production will be a little slow for now.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

SOH-CM-2014
    Some awesome repaints Pat!

I hope the house move goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Some awesome repaints Pat!

I hope the house move goes well.

and Pat that goes Double from me...

Thanks fellas. Bill, as I live in a Government provided house I am in the process of getting rid of over 20 years of 'I won't throw this away as I might need it later' stuff' and when I have finished that I will ask the Department of Housing to find me a house on the Central Coast. As I live on my own in a 4 bedroom house and the department requires 4 bedroom houses they approached me to downsize which I agreed to provided I could have a house on the Coast so I can be near my son who will help me out as I am starting to experience mobility (left knee that needs replacing and arthritis in the left hip and lower spine) and other health related problems. It could take another 3 months for them to get me a house in the area where I want.

So in the meantime when time permits the paint shop will be open but not as often as it has been recently.

Cheers
    Pat

Have just finished and uploaded a French paint to FlightSim. This was a ex-RAF Argus III, returned to the USAAF after the War and disposed of to private owner Louis Pierre Loriot as F-BEDX in October 1949. I cannot find out why the large 'ESSO' badges were applied but it seemed a good paint subject.

cheers, Pete W

Here' a modified stock scheme I use as my slightly scruffy, workaday, F-24.

Final paints for the F24(23 in total). Uploaded to FlightSim.com. Time to move on!

Master of Disaster
    Got to get it when I get the $$!! Looks like another Lionheart work of art!!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

psssst! healthy discount on this one over at SimMarket - but only until 29 July:
    http://secure.simmarket.com/lionhear...-fsx-p3d.phtml

Quote Originally Posted by Portia911 View Post
    psssst! healthy discount on this one over at SimMarket - but only until 29 July:
    http://secure.simmarket.com/lionhear...-fsx-p3d.phtml
    I was just about going to post the same thing, but you beat it. Resistance is futile, bought it myself

Members who have read this thread: 3