The Shagbat RELEASED! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Shagbat RELEASED!

yeah.... you :P

anyways, that's reminded me it's been 3 weeks since i said i'd get the SAR paint released.... erm.... whoops, Martin will back me up here, i've been busy, extremely so.... with other British Classics....

Attachment 91211

....namely a Chipmunk and Dragon Rapide, seen in the image in the hands of a couple guys at Classic Air Force, who the artwork is for, well for sale in their store... having a few days rest from Profile artistry so that means repaints time... back to my paint shed to extract a Walrus (I found it.... was sat in the Indoor swimming pool! don't ask, my paint shed is an elaborate structure!)

OK, the Argentine Navy paint is done and uploaded to FlightSim for tomorrow. Won't bother with the Oz all-yellow one then. Suppose I'll have to do some camo ones eventually!
    Chippy and Rapide look great Matt - how's the Prentice coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    back to my paint shed to extract a Walrus (I found it.... was sat in the Indoor swimming pool! don't ask, my paint shed is an elaborate structure!)
    That's ok, my paint shed has a helter-skelter.

Quote Originally Posted by peterwatkins2 View Post
    Chippy and Rapide look great Matt - how's the Prentice coming?
    pretty good thanks, I estimate another 2-3 weeks on that particular one then that leaves the floor free for the potential follow ups....

Latest paint - the only Russian one. Uploaded to FlightSim for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by peterwatkins2 View Post
    Latest paint - the only Russian one. Uploaded to FlightSim for tomorrow.
    Beautiful!

LA
    ...things will go as they will; and there's no use hurrying to meet them.

Hi all,
    Have started on camo paints for the Walrus. The first will be uploaded to FlightSim tonight.

cheers. Pete W

Have now finished a camo example that was embarked on Carrier HMS Victorious when she visited Okinawa in 1945. Should be up at FlightSim tomorrow.

Very Nice paints you have supplied peterwatkins. Very much appreciated for expanding on this intriguing British amphibious designed plane.

Thanks for your very nicely done repaints.

Excellent RW British design of a plane too, and the FS model flies very nicely. Hats off to Dave Molyneux for the well done model.

This type of RW plane would make an nice choice for a leading role in an adventure type movie, along the lines of something like the older movie, "African Queen" with Bogart and Hepburn or maybe an adventure story line down some South American river. Oh well, I'm a bit of a dreamer. If I had the money and the rescources there would be a good adventure movie starring this plane.

Beautiful plane. Beautiful repaints!

Quote Originally Posted by phantomx1 View Post
    Very Nice paints you have supplied peterwatkins. Very much appreciated for expanding on this intriguing British amphibious designed plane.

Thanks for your very nicely done repaints.

Excellent RW British design of a plane too, and the FS model flies very nicely. Hats off to Dave Molyneux for the well done model.

This type of RW plane would make an nice choice for a leading role in an adventure type movie, along the lines of something like the older movie, "African Queen" with Bogart and Hepburn or maybe an adventure story line down some South American river. Oh well, I'm a bit of a dreamer. If I had the money and the rescources there would be a good adventure movie starring this plane.

Beautiful plane. Beautiful repaints!
    Thanks very much for the compliments, very much appreciated! Have now finished with the Walrus (unless anyone has a request!) and now moving on to Rob Richardson's next FSX native project.

Question

Awww...no wartime SAR or North Atlantic schemes??

As said great model and some very nice re-paints, thanks.

If you feel so inclined...

Cheers

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Awww...no wartime SAR or North Atlantic schemes??

As said great model and some very nice re-paints, thanks.

If you feel so inclined...

Cheers

Shessi
    Hi Shessi, Firekitten and Matt Wynn are working on these so I did not do them, to avoid any duplication!

Pete W

Members who have read this thread: 4