I uploaded my version of the Curtiss A-12 Shrike to simviation and flightsim earlier today; should be there tomorrow.

The Curtiss A-12 Shrike was the United States Army Air Corps' second monoplane ground-attack aircraft, and its main attack aircraft through most of the 1930s. It was based on the A-8, but had a radial engine instead of the A-8's inline, water-cooled engine, as well as other changes. A-12s served with the 3rd Attack Group plus the 8th and 18th Pursuit Groups. Surviving Shrikes were grounded just after Pearl Harbor was bombed in December 1941. It was quite fast considering it's fixed gear design. The large wheel pants did provide some streamlining and provided space for the forward firing (4) machine guns.
This is a native FSX Acceleration project. It has the usual animations and DXT5.dds textures. The sound file for the Wright R-1820 engine is by Mike Hambly. The VC is based on photo's and has animated flight controls and operating gauges. The instruments are back lighted for night ops. The switches and knobs not identifed on the panel have identifying tool-tips. The gauges are mostly default but I bundled all of them into one .cab file for convenience.

Best, Paul

Attachment 87764Attachment 87763Attachment 87765Attachment 87766