Milton's Flightsimonline Closing June 2013 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milton's Flightsimonline Closing June 2013

Thank you all for your very kind words.

I would like to mention that GarryJSmith has kindly offered to host my web site content. I believe he has downloaded it all now so you may be hearing from him if he can successfully get the content in a format and presentable form. If he does that, then the content will be available free of charge as always and remain statically preserved. Thank you Garry.

For those interested in the Gmax tutorials, they have always (well, for 4-5 years now) been posted down in the Design forums and are "sticky'ed" there.
    There are some videos and graphic tutes that are not part of the C-162 series so check them out.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...sign-Animation
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Thank you Garry.
    "Thank you!" indeed!

For those interested in the Gmax tutorials, they have always (well, for 4-5 years now) been posted down in the Design forums and are "sticky'ed" there.
    There are some videos and graphic tutes that are not part of the C-162 series so check them out.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...sign-Animation
    Now if only they'd have the images displayed *without* having an account here...

I have uploaded the zip file of the Gmax Tutorials if you are interested. Please read the notes on the download page.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...axtutorial.zip

EDIT: I am attaching two additional files here that are missing from the uploaded tute zip.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Hi Milton. I know I've said this several times already, and you know that your tuts, guidance and pointers have helped myself and many others along the way in modeling. You're an inspiration (to me) to many with all you've done.
    Thanks very much for your inspiration and guidance, sir.

Some of the best models came out of you Hangar Milton! A lot of them are on the ready in my hangar. The Lockheed's and Grumman's are among my favorites! Thanks so much for accommodating me on the "H" project.

Ted

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    Hi Milton. I know I've said this several times already, and you know that your tuts, guidance and pointers have helped myself and many others along the way in modeling. You're an inspiration (to me) to many with all you've done.
    Thanks very much for your inspiration and guidance, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    Some of the best models came out of you Hangar Milton! A lot of them are on the ready in my hangar. The Lockheed's and Grumman's are among my favorites! Thanks so much for accommodating me on the "H" project.

Ted
    Hey thanks guys. It's all about enjoying the hobby and sharing with others. If we can give of ourselves to further that enjoyment, we all benefit. Sharing is the most fun of all.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Seems redundant to keep this going when the content is available on so many websites so I am closing this site down after some 14 years.

If you want to take a final look around, now is the time to do it.

http://www.flightsimonline.com

Thanks
    The website should be active to around June 15th so if you were holding out on anything, you have about 2 weeks left to visit and download.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Thanks for the update Milton. :salute:
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Milton

You prob should edit the Gmax Tutorials and include the two files you linked as the attachement system seem to mess up every few months and when it dose all attachements are lost.
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Milton

You prob should edit the Gmax Tutorials and include the two files you linked as the attachement system seem to mess up every few months and when it dose all attachements are lost.
    Done; thanks for the suggestion.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

SOH-CM-2020
    Thanks Milton for hosting so many wonderful aircraft over the years.

Had them all flying at some stage.

Thanks also for the Gmax tutorials.

Everything is downloaded and saved , I may even find time in the future to see if a 'ham fisted brick' can fly

Pete.

Thanks for keeping the doors open all these years and of course for everything you have so graciously given to the community in products and shared knowledge. To me there simply is no equal.
    Also thanks for keeping the doors open a few more weeks....I am presently on my final (hopefully) business trip and it just had to be to China. So getting online is in itself a challenge. Forget about downloading stuff
    I am 99% sure that I have the entire collection saved in more than one place but I will gladly get a third backup just in case when I finally return to Germany on the 7th.

Cheers
    Stefan

Thanks for all of your great flightsim models and detailed planes Milton and team. Many thanks to all involved!
    I hope some flightsim website (like Avsim) would be interested in hosting and maintaining the site as a valuable resources for us simmers.
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

Quote Originally Posted by b24_witchcraft View Post
    Thanks for all of your great flightsim models and detailed planes Milton and team. Many thanks to all involved!
    I hope some flightsim website (like Avsim) would be interested in hosting and maintaining the site as a valuable resources for us simmers.
    Thanks, but see post #26 above. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Thanks, but see post #26 above. :-)
    Exciting news - Thank you Garry!
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

Icon5

Sad to see you leave Milton, but understand.
    Thanks for all these years of enjoyable simming and support with your designs and software.

Bernardo Lopez AKA Berlopez :salute:
    Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v4 @ 2.10GHz 2.10 GHz
    Windows 10pro

Quote Originally Posted by Berlopez View Post
    Sad to see you leave Milton, but understand.
    Thanks for all these years of enjoyable simming and support with your designs and software.

Bernardo Lopez AKA Berlopez :salute:
    Bernardo,

I am not leaving; only the website. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Thanks Milton....Great planes...:salute: