HMS Ark Royal , Habour visit in Hamburg

Thread: HMS Ark Royal , Habour visit in Hamburg

HMS Ark Royal , Habour visit in Hamburg

Found the Portsmouth scenery by Simon Swallow and the Task force scenery by Tom Pitts a few hours ago. As I saw this model of the "Ark Royal" I thought about to place it in Hamburg for a visit. Unfortunatly It's not possible to place it with EZ-Scenery. Maybe some of you have an idea ??? :-(
    Any help would be appreciated.

Greets Andi

Attachment 87118Attachment 87119

Quax,

interesting, I've been trying to place it's predecessor, the Ark Royal IV, somewhere between Bermuda and Florida, whilst I had some success, I couldn't get a land-able deck to work, which defeated the whole purpose of my endeavour.

I know there is a pack of the same Ark Royal V placed with task force around the world, 5 locations, the ones I remember are Ascension Island and the Falklands. Not sure if the author of this pack made it placeable or not, but it might be worth a look? I think I found it on either Britsim or UKMil.

sorry for not being much help,
    Jamie

THX J.D !!! I try to find it. Not lanable is a minor proplem. First prob is to find an place it in Hamburg

Attachment 87121 btw I talk about this Ark Royal ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Quax d. Bruchpilot View Post
    Attachment 87121 btw I talk about this Ark Royal ;-)
    Yep, that's the one Jamie means. The download is here.
    Andy

THX, But I cant see any working download. only a download button can you pls send the adress again ?

Search for "Ark Royal" on Flightsim. There'*s tons of files popping up.

Did that for hours, also at the other usual sites. But I don't have found one usefull file for me :-(