Restauravia Dassault Mirage IIIB Released - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Restauravia Dassault Mirage IIIB Released

Just a little "thank you" for this marvelous piece of work and art.

I'm hoping to see some of the more flashy Swiss Schemes make an appearance from the painters out there
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Got it finally.
    It's fantastic, just like their Mystere. Short flight from Comox to Bowerman to test it:

The parachute is very effective... and extremely usefull at Bowerman, especially

I can't thank you enough for this aircraft. It's absolutely superb and of the highest quality in all areas and I send your whole team my congratulations.

Mike

PS Please tell me that a SEPECAT Jaguar's a future project.

Thanks to the guys at Restauravia for this extraordinary offering! :salute:
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Yes thank you

I am having fun relearning to fly, can get it up but oh man the landings are a whole different story, end up on the runway with collapsed undercarriage lol, more practice is required
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    A real classic, thanks Restauravia! :salute:

Shalom / שלום ! Mirage IIIBJ of 119 Sqn Nr.789 in 1968.....

Hank
    That is beautiful! Where did you find that repaint??

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    That is beautiful! Where did you find that repaint??
    I didn't find it, it's my own work. Working on a Israeli Pack so will be uploaded soon.
    Reworking the specular map and main paint, needed some correcions.

הידד
    Hank

Second of an upcoming "Israeli Pack" : WIP of Sukhoi Killer ( 4.5 kills in total) of 101 Sqn 1973

תהנה
    Hank

Very nice bird, thank you!

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I like to see the repaints but for some the purist anal rivet counter in me cringes.
    But please keep them coming. The Mirage shape looks great in any skin.
    :ernae:

don't worry Frank, mine was not a serious attempt at repainting the IIIB, just having fun.
    Since I fly almost exclusively over Oz, I felt a RAAF bird was lacking. This took about 20 minutes, and was meant only for myself
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    don't worry Frank, mine was not a serious attempt at repainting the IIIB, just having fun.
    Since I fly almost exclusively over Oz, I felt a RAAF bird was lacking. This took about 20 minutes, and was meant only for myself
    It looks great. Please considering making it available to others. I'm sure I'll fly it as well.

I'm another that would love it
    gotta go away for the day before I can go back to practicing again

An awesome piece of freeware!!! Well done to all at Restauravia!!

Sadly this was the only one I ever saw, at the Australian Aviation Heritage Centre in Darwin NT.

Attachment 87380

This is the tail of IIID A3-105 of No 2 OCU at Tyndall; it crashed east of Darwin in April 1984 following an undercarriage failure at night. The crew ejected safely and it came down nose first in a bog. With all due respect to riveteers, I'll do this one in one of its many paint scemes.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    I didn't find it, it's my own work. Working on a Israeli Pack so will be uploaded soon.
    Reworking the specular map and main paint, needed some correcions.

הידד
    Hank
    Brilliant news!! I'll fly the *** out of those Israeli birds!! :salute:

OK then, you'll find my paint on Ozx

Blog Entries
    Nice Jankees - any and all schemes are much appreciated.

Regards,

DL

OK then, you'll find my paint on Ozx

Thank you sir, much appreciated

hi guys, any chance one of our talented painters is keen to give this baby a go?
    Shes an example of a tradition in the south african air force to paint a display aircraft in the SA flag colours

Regards
    Allen

http://www.airliners.net/photo/South...80ba765da36808

Or this one! I'm hoping to see some Swiss repaints...love this aircraft... One other thing it's lacking is engine smoke? Did these have a least a little smoke? Currently I think it's burning pretty clean!

Repaint option:
    http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviatio.../2/0531205.jpg
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Or this one! I'm hoping to see some Swiss repaints...love this aircraft... One other thing it's lacking is engine smoke? Did these have a least a little smoke? Currently I think it's burning pretty clean!

Repaint option:
    http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviatio.../2/0531205.jpg

Hi,

<center>FSX - FSX Modern Military</center><center>FSX Swiss Mirage III B
    </center><center>[ Download | View ]</center>
    Name: fsx_swiss_mirage_iiib.zip
    Size: 12,089,912 Date: 05-21-2013 Downloads: 14

FSX Swiss Mirage III B. Swiss texture files for the Restauravia Mirage III B. This one is U2001, the first of four Mirage IIIB's that Switzerland bought in the 60's in its original factory paint scheme. By Bertrand Barbe.

Engine smoke: Use the Skysim Mirage smoke effect!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Members who have read this thread: 11