T-28D Trojan released. payware
Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: T-28D Trojan released. payware

T-28D Trojan released. payware

One has finally completed the T-28D Trojan and it is now available from flightsimstore and pcaviator australia.

Product page with links to retailers and demo version (recommended you try the demo first, this plane is very complicated and a bit heavy on the old framerates)

http://www.antsairplanes.com/trojan.html
    Watch the video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rzfz436a7Q&feature=youtu.be

Awesome... I want this one for sure! Thanks Anthony! :salute:

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

will try demo soon i Really Am Happy to see a T28 for FSX looks so REAL :salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quick question. Does the installer require FSX to be installed or can you install it into a custom folder? This because I'd like to buy this (first ac in a long time) but I only have P3D installed.

Thanks Anthony. :salute:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Try the demo first Mithrin, I can't guarantee it will work in p3d.

You should be able to point the installer to the location you want it installed to. By default it will look for the FSX directory from the registry but you can change this if you want using the installer.

Have a little issue , downloaded , but no Registration key come thru .
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Will get first thing in morning
    Intel 4790K @ 4.8GHz , 16 Gig Cas 10 2100 MHz ram, Nvidia GTX 970, 4Gig Video, Windows 7 64 Bit, Gigabyte GA Z87X-UD3H

Now one off the biggest thing , .. and really the most fun parts with a tandem is the shared cockpit ... this should be a real hawes draws on that idea .. <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I watched the video... wow! And you have an engine start routine that rotates the prop at a realistic rate before the engine fires up! The sounds were awesome. This looks like a worthy successor to Tim (Piglet) Conrad's T-28 and blows the Alpha Sim port over completely out of the water.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Very nice as expected!!

Attachment 85976

Shot from P3D. Works fine in FSX and P3D.
    Best regards,
    Jim T.
    USAF ret. ECM (Old Crow)

Great model as usual with your productions! thanks!

Attachment 85977Attachment 85978

Will be getting this tonight!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Very nice indeed!

Anthony is getting seriously good at this...

Wonderful add-on. The solo model runs silky smooth on my old machine. Haven't tried the dual cockpit model yet.

Thanks Anthony

Mick Wood

...works perfectly in Prepar3d...

Attachment 85986Attachment 85987

Beautiful!! And The $Price$ is More than Fair!!:salute:

Patrick

Very,very nice work---thank you,Ant.
    Michael

I like the "try before you buy" scheme!! off to try it out now!!

Is it just me or is the attitude indicator inverted? It may be the old school gauge but it seems backwards and not natural...

Anyway it looks cool, flies well, has an ILS gauge so that's great for me. The sounds come in a little muffled on my end... I thought the plane would be more "Throaty." Maybe it's something wrong on my end?
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Got tailhook? NC

downloaded Demo It seems to be Broken Installer This file Contains Invalid data

I have downloaded it Two Times to make sure :salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Members who have read this thread: 9