Pendercrafts Jupiter 2 (lost in space)

Thread: Pendercrafts Jupiter 2 (lost in space)

Hybrid View

Pendercrafts Jupiter 2 (lost in space)

Since it has been requested hundreds of times, by email, pm and youtube fans, I am wanting to bring the Pendercrafts Jupiter2 up to FSX specs. Many texture files need to be converted (model made in FSDS and Gmax) and the FDE will need a whole new upgrade. Rob B was kind enough to do a special VTOL file for us years ago.

If anyone wants to take it on, PM me and let me know. Proper credits for your work once completed.

Yes I know for most of you, this isn't your cup of tea, but there is many out there that fly this around in FS9. And yes, am the co-founder and have permission from my partner Ronnie who has, as of yet, no intention to return to model making.
    FSX Miramar XO, RAZBAM Flying Club founder, Team member, crud crew, beta tester, and all around good guy!

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I wish you well on this. I logged some fun flight time in this in my FS2004 days. Great work on that thing.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Thats a big kudos to us, coming from you!. I may just have to do the port over work on my own and be happy with whatever I can get to show up.
    FSX Miramar XO, RAZBAM Flying Club founder, Team member, crud crew, beta tester, and all around good guy!

It would be great to have the Jupiter 2 workable for FSX. I too enjoyed flying it in FS9. I also enjoyed flying the Flying Sub in FS9! It would also be interesting to someday fly the Fireball XL5 (with SpaceGuage) in FSX and maybe some of the old Thunderbirds vehicles.

:mixedsmi:

Thanks, SAR...what you see is what you get..Ronnie has retired from model making after the death of his wife a few years ago. I maintain the spark and legacy along with glitch for as long as I can afford to renew the website. I have already had an inquiry to help, so lets see what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhawk1130 View Post
    Since it has been requested hundreds of times, by email, pm and youtube fans, I am wanting to bring the Pendercrafts Jupiter2 up to FSX specs. Many texture files need to be converted (model made in FSDS and Gmax) and the FDE will need a whole new upgrade. Rob B was kind enough to do a special VTOL file for us years ago.

If anyone wants to take it on, PM me and let me know. Proper credits for your work once completed.

Yes I know for most of you, this isn't your cup of tea, but there is many out there that fly this around in FS9. And yes, am the co-founder and have permission from my partner Ronnie who has, as of yet, no intention to return to model making.
    Hi Rich,

Good to hear these plans.
    I think the FDE would be a piece of cake; with my new Spaceflight gauges, the J2 could finally fly where it belongs: in space
    (of course I'm willing to add those).

Best, Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    Hi Rich,

Good to hear these plans.
    I think the FDE would be a piece of cake; with my new Spaceflight gauges, the J2 could finally fly where it belongs: in space
    (of course I'm willing to add those).

Best, Rob
    The J-2 would not be the J-2 without your, err, personal touch! go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhawk1130 View Post
    The J-2 would not be the J-2 without your, err, personal touch! go for it!
    I know it's an old thread, but I'm trying to get in contact with the OP (Rich Taylor) on this Jupiter-2 addon.

As a sidenote:
    Bill, if you read this:
    I suddenly noted that you also posted in this thread ...LoL
    So now you know why I'm so interrested in the "Haunebu" …

@Rich: I also send you a PM.

Cheers,
    Rob Barendregt

I would love to see the Jupiter 2 flying in FSX,would work great with your space gauge add on Rob,also pendercrafts had some really nice scenery for it too.

Wonderful news! I fly the J2 in FSX after tweaking things a bit myself but look forward to a better job than mine.

Will you also be updating the chariot and jet pack by any chance? And the two scenery sets would make a wonderful addition.

KevinB