Well I'm not sure he's wrong... All these discussions are very destructive for the normal people like me that are trying to share their passion. It's very characteristic now : all the identified people of the new discussion are people that I appreciate, considering their work.

For example, last year I began a long comparison between the two F15e, concluding that my preference goes to the Milviz one. I didn't understand why I've been involved in a discussion with unknown guys questioning my intentions... I've also made some comments about the first launch of Razbam Harrier and receive some comments publicly questionning my honesty with insinuations that I was bound to another fsx Harrier developper... And now, that I've a small involvment in the Iris Pilatus (and I'm not paid for that, I pay my license and I'm perfectly happy for that), I've the feeling that other people will make comments about that (in fact there's actually one FB page at the moment with bad comments for the people that appreciate or work for Iris)... This week, the plane I flew the most was the Razbam gr9, and it's a wonderful plane. Do you know what ? I dare not to share my experience because I'm afraid to be involved in discusssions like I had last year, by people who pretend to be Razbam friends...

The problem with your posts is that I've the impression that taking part of the community will lead me to be identified as the member of one group, enemy of the other. I want to continue to tell the pleasure I've to fly with Milviz, Razbam or Iris add-ons, or the points that seems a problem to me. I also want to continue to fly the Jeansy skins and telling how good they are without being considered as the member of a particular group...

You've personal problems with other people. Maybe you're right. But I please guys like you not to involve us in these problems. I don't know who is right, and any of your post has helped me in that matter. I don't know who's wrong, either. I want to fly with people that share the same passion and that I don't know for the rest.