IRIS - Pro Training Series Pilatus PC-21 Out - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: IRIS - Pro Training Series Pilatus PC-21 Out

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    ok hope this works.... tan/coyote flight suit for PC-21 crew, with stadard green Nomex gloves.......

Attachment 89876
    Thanks Matt. Perfect!

Cheers,
    Jeff
    I pass gas!

This will be perfect on your outstanding Qatari skin, thank you !

no problem guys, glad to help :salute:

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk_310R View Post
    I suspect you are right, and as a marketing tool it is their right. But, I do hope it is emphasized by all involved with this project that nothing produced for FSX by anyone at any time can be considered flight or simulator training in pursuit of any real-world pilot certificates. As an instructor pilot in the real world, I take that seriously because it is something that professional flight instructors emphasize.

I remember back when there was the Discovery Wings channel and there was an outstanding regular program that showed one of the best CFI's I have ever seen be videotaped providing actual flight instruction to a student pilot. However, even with that, the program made a point of showing and reading a disclaimer that nothing in the program could be considered to meet the requirements of actual instruction simply because that kind of instruction requires the kind of fidelity and interaction that not even video of actual flight instruction can provide.

Anyway, FWIW, I think we all need to remember that this is merely a PC game. It's a great game, and it is very enjoyable and folks like at Iris work very hard to produce some excellent products to advance the enjoyment people can have in the game. But, I hope none of us take it that additional step to imply there is anything truly at the level of professional training going on in FSX by anyone.

Cheers,

Ken
    I agree ken - its similar rather than a simulator!

Charter Member 2012

If The Arrows Faced Budget Cuts..............

Just finishing this ficticious repaint. Hope it never happens for real

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    ok hope this works.... tan/coyote flight suit for PC-21 crew, with stadard green Nomex gloves.......

Attachment 89876
    By some miracle, would anybody happen to have this attachment or know where I could find it?

To any interested SOH topgun repainters !

Here is the final official ( incomplete ) colors of Pilatus PC-21 for the Qatar Air Force.
    Photos taken May 1st at Pilatus factory at Buochs / Stans, Switzerland.

24 x Pilatus PC-21 are on orders from Qatar who intend to create its own
    National Military Aviation Academy.

VaporZ

Complement of information

Here is a bad quality photo of the first PC-21 for Qatar "QA 350"
    on ground engine testing with national roundels, fin flag and arab/english
    inscriptions "Qatar Emiri Air Force !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo_139736.jpg   photo_139735.jpg   270874267.2.jpg  
    Last edited by VaporZ; May 6th, 2014 at 03:40.

Here is a better quality photography of Qatar "QA 350" Pilatus PC-21 with national roundels, fin
    flag and arab/english inscriptions "Qatar Emiri Air Force !

Any top gun repainter interested of doing it ?

As future PC-21 references, you can follow almost on a daily basis the Pilatus production line at
    the following spotters website directly located at the Buochs / Stans Pilatus factory in Switzerland :

http://www.spotting-pilatus-aircraft...c21/index.html

VaporZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8817911a-d899-48b9-9df9-18d0345e33bc.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 41