Mil Mi-24 Freeware FSX?

Thread: Mil Mi-24 Freeware FSX?

Mil Mi-24 Freeware FSX?

I'm really excited about this one, Anyone have any info on its creator?

Not Tim Conrad's fs2004 one is it? its not fsx native...

It looks like the Lago Hind for FS2004...

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Last I heard Nemeth was doing a MilMi something or other. (spelling) No idea if it was the 24.

Virtavia is currently working on a Mil Mi-24D "Hind", and Nemeth will allegedly be working on an Mi-24 as well, but I am not aware of the variant, and am not aware if there is a connection to Milviz in there.

The aircraft the OP highlighted seems to be a project that simply modifies one of the existing FS2004-era models.

Yep it looks like the lago fs9 version, i wasnt aware that it now freeware.... im not sure that they dont know its going to be also

what ever it is, it looks like a port over, you can see the bleed thru in the rotors

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTK View Post
    Virtavia is currently working on a Mil Mi-24D "Hind", and Nemeth will allegedly be working on an Mi-24 as well, but I am not aware of the variant, and am not aware if there is a connection to Milviz in there.

The aircraft the OP highlighted seems to be a project that simply modifies one of the existing FS2004-era models.
    no milviz input,

Milviz are no longer working with nemeth, all nd products are now their own

saying that, Milviz have started working on its own helicopters

Videre Vincere Est
    That IS the LAGO Hind. Pretty neat chopper to fly (in FS9 that is). Piglet's Hind (so to speak) was also fun to fly. Did a couple of repaints fort it back in the day's.

Really hope to see a good quality FSX native one in the near future (and a good HIP as well for all that matter)....

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Members who have read this thread: 3