What have we been doing?

Thread: What have we been doing?

What have we been doing?

I just had a slap-myself-in-head moment. With all due respect to Pam the Miramar Flying Club looks like a nice place to visit and meet new friends BUT, what have we been doing for the past month. I just spent money to support the SOH servers! This is my home! I like it here and all the members I talk/type to. I want to see the the dream world of WWII flying but I want it where I have been placing my support. We have paid for these servers so lets darn well use them.
    As far as FSOpen is concerned, if it's a better setup and can be used on the SOH servers great, I don't know that much about it. Until then I'm sticking with FSHost and the SOH servers for flying with my SOH friends.

Most Sincerely

Paul

I agree Paul. I think the gesture extended by Pam and the group was very gracious. FSOpen does allow for group flight without the aggravating lag time/stutters you experience with FSHost. Having said that, any immediate planning of a WWII experience should begin on the SOH servers.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

If the "donations" tab on the homepage struck you, its internal donations we have for some of our members that don't have money that need things to do their vjobs so we buy them what they need because they don't have the means to buy it themselves.

You don't have to be a member to fly with us.
    FSX Miramar XO, RAZBAM Flying Club founder, Team member, crud crew, beta tester, and all around good guy!

Members who have read this thread: 0