CalClassics

Thread: CalClassics

CalClassics

Tried logging as usual, but got a message telling me I have been banned from this forum.

I cannot imagine why that would be.

Anyone else having troubles with the site???

I can still get in. What's your username over there?
    Thermaltake H570 TG Tower
    X670 Aorus Elite AX motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
    NZXT Kraken X cooler
    32GB DDR5 RAM
    750 Watt PS
    Windows 11 Home

Calclassic.com

Kelly,

It's working for me. Not much help to you I know, but the site seems to be OK. Tom or I can post a question over there about it when you send us your user name over there.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Tom, the CalClassic one , recently had to close a few more Liverpool Cabinet Maker accounts, maybe something went wrong there by accident. The site itself is up and running for me as well.

Cheers
    Stefan

I was afraid of this. I routinely ban all members that have posts with Kitchen in the title, and I might have banned you by accident when going through the forum (since you had a post with Kitchen in the title, asking if I can get rid of posts about Kitchens!). I didn't notice it wasn't a spam post until later, and then tried to "unban" you by unchecking the boxes (in the admin functions) that I had previously checked. I hoped that would work, but it appears not.

Update: OK, I found the "unban" function somewhere else. Try it now.

Sorry,

Tom Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by tgibson View Post
    I was afraid of this. I routinely ban all members that have posts with Kitchen in the title, and I might have banned you by accident when going through the forum (since you had a post with Kitchen in the title, asking if I can get rid of posts about Kitchens!). I didn't notice it wasn't a spam post until later, and then tried to "unban" you by unchecking the boxes (in the admin functions) that I had previously checked. I hoped that would work, but it appears not.

Update: OK, I found the "unban" function somewhere else. Try it now.

Sorry,

Tom Gibson
    It's ok now, Thanks Tom.

So I guess I did it to myself, since I'm the one who raised the question...

Charter Member 2014 HighGround22's Avatar
    Okay Kelly, now just remember: it's "Food Preparation and Assembly Area", not . . . . that other word.
    -Jon
    -------------
    If you try to fail,
    and you succeed,
    which have you done?

Kitchen.

Who knew...!!!

:mixedsmi:

No more using the "K" word.

For a while it seemed that every day some spammer was hitting CalClassic with ads for "food preparation area" remodeling companies.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Thanks for the support, guys.
    I shall never let the word K*&^*%*(^ escape my keyboard again!

I shall also keep myself quiet about such things and just suck it up.

Shows you what being a smartass can bring.

Hi,

good to know we don't have to talk about 'thingypit' or other SFW aircraft terms, neither here nor on CalClassic.

Best regards,
    Volker

Oh, that's right, some boards censor words based on certain letter combinations, so a cockpit would not be allowed. It would have to be a c@*kpit or some such edited word.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0