Baby it's cold outside

Thread: Baby it's cold outside

Baby it's cold outside

After a very mild day, here in Wisconsin, 40F, 5C, this big cold front has slammed into us tonight. With some of the coldest air that we have had in a long time. Monday lows are forecast to be -12F, -25C. Highs near 0F, -18C.

I can't believe the wind tonight. It is so loud. Very glad to be inside and not out in the wind chill.

This winter has been disappointing. Not much snow at all. No packers in the super bowl. Ready for spring, motorcycling, and camping again... :mixedsmi:

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Since I was transferred from Green Bay to Corpus Christie Det. JBSA I've been enjoying the WX here this winter. Even comes with a comedy act every time it goes under 50F lol. Of cousre when i came to Green Bay from Yellowknife or Iqaluit Canada Green Bay was a Comedy club with the cold winter's. See overall I'm used to -50F or worse plus very little or no daylight. Now how about you gentlemen sneeze that cold down to San Antonio TX with snow please?? I want to see San Antonio roll up the sidewalks lol.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

I feel bad sitting here in Texas.....highs are in the 60s with lows dipping into the high 20s all week long. Dry, though. Stay warm; my son lives in Janesville WI and I've been watching the forecast there....brrrrrrrr.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Wind was ridiculous here.
    The "very light snow" for the drive home this a.m. was a whole lot thicker than they predicted, go figure. :isadizzy:

Going to have to turn the one vehicle I have to park outside over every few hours at least now for the next few days since I need to use it for work.

Speaking of "Baby It's Cold Outside" ...
    (I'm becoming a Kat Edmonson fan)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KTRzSzq7ce0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>