Come on Panther...

Thread: Come on Panther...

Come on Panther...

Let's see you wearing your cheesehead!

Ah that was a FUBAR game - even if the Pack had won.
    We had waaaay too few points off the turnovers that we gained - not the way to go into the playoffs (sluggish offense)
    (We'll take Alex Smith)

We had waaaay too few points off the turnovers that we gained - not the way to go into the playoffs (sluggish offense)
    (We'll take Alex Smith)

Panther, that was nothin compared to them Texans :isadizzy:
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you guys over the awesomeness of the Broncos. What were you saying?

(I can't believe I would ever be able to say something like that again about the Broncos in my lifetime...)

EDIT: Kinda becoming a Redskin fan after watching "The Rookies" rally the team from a 3-6 start to a playoff berth this year.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dain Arns View Post
    I'm sorry, I can't hear you guys over the awesomeness of the Broncos. What were you saying?

(I can't believe I would ever be able to say something like that again about the Broncos in my lifetime...)

EDIT: Kinda becoming a Redskin fan after watching "The Rookies" rally the team from a 3-6 start to a playoff berth this year.
    You mean those "Dead Skins"?

Not sure who I am rooting for at this point. The Packers are completely lacking the killer instinct necessary to make it far in the playoffs. They might be able to beat the Vikings, but only because it'll be at Lambeau. I don't think they'd hold a candle to the 49ers at this point. :mixedsmi:

Seahawks are the sleeper team & would already have 1 Superbowl victory were it not for some faulty officiating....

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Seahawks are the sleeper team & would already have 1 Superbowl victory were it not for some faulty officiating....

AHEM... "Faulty officiating" and "Seahawks". Ehrrmmmmm... :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi:

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikat View Post
    AHEM... "Faulty officiating" and "Seahawks". Ehrrmmmmm... :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi: :mixedsmi:
    After a Superbowl loss by faulty officiating, I have no problems with the Green Bay game :mixedsmi: