MILVIZ MAYAN MADNESS - 50% OFF SALE - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MILVIZ MAYAN MADNESS - 50% OFF SALE

Master of Disaster
    That really bites azz! I was looking forward to put some miles on Mig Mad Marine!! But I know it'll be worked out.
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Do we get a refund if the world comes to an end?
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

Site is down, that could be considered the Mayan Apocalypse :0

No refunds.

We are working on getting the server back up (before midnight I hope) as we speak. It froze and we're not sure why yet but we are in the process of rebooting and verifying that all is ok before we go online again....

Quote Originally Posted by TeaSea View Post
    Do we get a refund if the world comes to an end?
    if its like anything like in the cartoons, ive packed my bag with the laptop, be buggered if im going to sit around for eternity up there or down there without something to pass the time

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    At least I will be at work if and when the World comes to an end. Maybe we can load some hellfire's and .50's on the old HH-60's to save the day...
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

And we are live!

The sale is on!

And by on, I mean our servers have been restored, and the sale will start at midnight.

Sorry for any confusion

MAYAN MADNESS HAS BEGUN!!!

What are you still doing HERE??? GO GET A MV PRODUCT AT HALF OFF!!!!

(nota bene, we have removed the F-86F livery pack for the duration of this sale as it is not covered. It will be put back up after the sale is over.)

http://www.milviz.com/fs/news.php

Master of Disaster
    Downloading now!! Weee!

why do they have viruses in the file i know that is just your installer but my dad wont let me buy it like that and why not just use a normal installer.

Just installed my brand-new sabre! Thanks MilViz!
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Yob View Post
    why do they have viruses in the file i know that is just your installer but my dad wont let me buy it like that and why not just use a normal installer.
    Tell your dad that my dad is an HP server engineer (formally Digital, then Compaq).

If it's cool with my dad (and myself) it should be cool with yours

Master of Disaster
    HELP!! I can't believe I did this......I forgot to use both coupon's for the F-86 and F-15 I purchased! I guess it's because I stayed up WAY past my bedtime. Between the excitement and fatigue I forgot to enter the coupons; dumb azz! Any ideas how I corrrect my stupid mistake? Do I contact Flight1 or MilViz? Jeeeez!

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    HELP!! I can't believe I did this......I forgot to use both coupon's for the F-86 and F-15 I purchased! I guess it's because I stayed up WAY past my bedtime. Between the excited and fatigue I forgot to enter the coupons; dumb azz! Any ideas how I corrrect my stupid mistake? Do I contact Flight1 or MilViz? Jeeeez!
    Colin should be awake soon help you out.

Don't worry, we will help resolve this!

All the best, Diego

What a mess. Auto-protect off but still the connection was blocked. The wrapper seemed not working but took my credit card info but it did not allow me to install or reinstall. IŽll try to get my money back through my bank...

Quick correction, there was a key in my e-mail but the coupon was not accepted? Full price was charged. Is this returnable as the Flight1 products? Should I try again?

Quote Originally Posted by William Njurmi View Post
    Quick correction, there was a key in my e-mail but the coupon was not accepted? Full price was charged. Is this returnable as the Flight1 products? Should I try again?
    Or, should I open a ticket with Flight1 and make a refun requiest and buy again? I know now that turning auto-protect off was not enough and it was still necessary to make an exception to the firewall for the flight1 wrapper. It took the coupon and showed a correct sales price, but it must have dropped when I tried again.

@Mud, contact F1 support and they will arrange your refund immediately. All you have to do then is buy them again. Without forgetting to put the coupons in this time. And do it before 11:59 tonight because after that.... No more sale.

@William, the coupons work for all of them. We have tested them AND, all of the products online at this time have already been purchased with the coupons. For a refund, read above. You can use either the image coupon or the file with the extension .cpn.

@everyone else, please remember, you MUST turn off (Disable) your anti-virus before downloading and installing these products.

My little tale of woe. Downloaded the F15E, anti Virus OFF, extracted and got the three files (.cpn .exe .jpg) Did the thing with Flight 1 - coupon? - open the .cpn file for them (coupon expired 9/05/12) - let's buy. Sorry you're coupon is not valid.

Attention Colin - the link to the coupons is wrong. You need to change the last character to a "p" otherwise gives 404 error.

p makes it end .zip instead of .zi[

From the link here:
    http://www.milviz.com/fs/news.php

Fixed. Thanks...

People, I am sorry but, I have to go to bed. It's 2am and I am tired. I will be in and out (not literally nor pejoratively) tomorrow should any of you have issues.

Thanks,

Master of Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    @Mud, contact F1 support and they will arrange your refund immediately. All you have to do then is buy them again. Without forgetting to put the coupons in this time. And do it before 11:59 tonight because after that.... No more sale.

@William, the coupons work for all of them. We have tested them AND, all of the products online at this time have already been purchased with the coupons. For a refund, read above. You can use either the image coupon or the file with the extension .cpn.

@everyone else, please remember, you MUST turn off (Disable) your anti-virus before downloading and installing these products.
    I used a gift card with a set amout of money on it, I cant buy them again........

Now that the link to the multi coupon download is fixed, smooth sailing.