MILVIZ MAYAN MADNESS - 50% OFF SALE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MILVIZ MAYAN MADNESS - 50% OFF SALE

The banner speaks for itself!

Coupons will be available December 21st, 12:00AM EST-US (http://www.worldtimezone.com/).

All products, with the exception of the F-86F-30 Sabre Repaint Package are on sale!

All the best, Diego

Awesome! Now hopefully I will have enough left after I finish my Xmas shopping to pick up the baron 55...
    Matt

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Well I think that is the best end of the World discount anyone could ask for. Guess the least we can do is offer 50% off since you will only be able to enjoy it for 23 hours and 59 minutes if you get it the moment it goes on sale.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Since it's the end of the world and we won't be able
    to enjoy them for long how about $5 like razbam?

Sorry. Our products are worth more than 5 bucks. Even at 3 years old. (No denigration on anyone who wants to sell their stuff at 5$)

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Would this sale include the Sabre as well..?
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

What's the worry? Just put all purchases on your credit card. This way, if the world does end as predicted, you'd enjoy these fine aircraft and not have to pay for them.

Speaking of which, is it too late to order a Cirrus from the factory?

I've Been Waiting For This....Great!

I'll definitely use my credit card as a hedge against the Mayan's. As of this morning, it looks like the political parties in the U.S. are backing away from the fiscal cliff so purchases are back on the agenda. Thanks MilViz!
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Quote Originally Posted by rvn817j View Post
    I'll definitely use my credit card as a hedge against the Mayan's. As of this morning, it looks like the political parties in the U.S. are backing away from the fiscal cliff so purchases are back on the agenda. Thanks MilViz!
    How can you be sure they are not facing away from the cliff and are actually going to back over it. ...grin

Tom

Purchasing seemed a bit troublesome at Milviz. Will the sale be available at usual addon resellers as well?

The sale will include the sabre but not the liveries. The sale is only at our place. Just make sure you're anti virus is off before downloading and during installation and you should be good to go.

Had a Nudge from Matt 'Jeansy' have it marked on the calender 21 it is and Mudhen .. will suit Ian the hen <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    The sale will include the sabre but not the liveries. The sale is only at our place. Just make sure you're anti virus is off before downloading and during installation and you should be good to go.
    Has somebody really agreed to do that?

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by William Njurmi View Post
    Milviz are a very reputable developer for FSX , therefore you can be assured that there is nothing under handed in Milviz requesting that the AV be disabled. Many customers of FS addons that use the Flight1 wrapper system run into difficulties if the AV interrupts or prevents the correct installation of the addon into FSX.
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by William Njurmi View Post
    Just as a note of information the installer was not developed by us. We use it under agreement from Flight1 (www.flight1.com). So the issues with the installers being recognized as a virus is something that they have been working on for awhile now. I know they have contacted the major companies to let them know that these files are in fact not malicious. However there is very little we can do about. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has causes anyone. I myself though am used to it as anything I have ever bought from F1 (UTX, GEX, etc) has required me to temporarily turn off my AV until I unzip & run the installer.
    Steve

Master of Disaster
    So when is this sale on EST time? I'm in a hurry to buy me two shop heaters.....F-86 and a F-15!!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    So when is this sale on EST time? I'm in a hurry to buy me two shop heaters.....F-86 and a F-15!!

From the first post ...

The banner speaks for itself!

Coupons will be available December 21st, 12:00AM EST-US (http://www.worldtimezone.com/).

Yes, and to avoid any confusion, you will be able to buy it 1 minute after 11:59PM, December 20th.

Well, time might be better spent prepping for the Mayan end...but, heck, it's a sale after all!!! Fly on!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Master of Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    From the first post ...

[/INDENT]
    Thanks I see that...I can be so dense some times!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    Thanks I see that...I can be so dense some times!
    No worries. I think I'll relent on my "I've already got a great Sabre" perspective and drink the Koolaid ... I just hope it's not a hard product on FPS.

cheers,

DL

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Got to be kidding me. These things happen at the WORST times... Colin is on the phone with the server operator to try and get it back. I will talk to the boss man about a possible back up plan if this can not go forward like we thought.
    Steve

yea really ashame i was planing my day so i could get the planes i like but i hope your site does come back up, but if it does not come back on would love another sale.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    I just finished talking to Colin. He has called the ISP, and they said it will be up "soon." Anyone who has been around for awhile knows what that means. However we will honor our commitment to you guys. I just hate that this stuff always seems to happen whenever we plan something it seems.
    Steve