testing out my New Saitek Pro Panels

Thread: testing out my New Saitek Pro Panels

testing out my New Saitek Pro Panels

well we got part of the stuff in for the new sim pc my dads building ! soon He will be build the PC and then will start omaking the Other stuff!

photos soon
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Should you encounter any issues, use these drivers instead....http://fstools.weebly.com/

...This driver set is much better than the Saitek driver, and also allow much more compatibility f you use certain advanced addons like the Flight1 C182T or Citation Mustang. You might also (if you have not already) invest in a registered version of FSUIPC. It will allow you much more customization of the panels. Oh...and please post the pics! Sounds like it will be a nice setup!
    Matt

cool
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Members who have read this thread: 0