...Seen on the RAZBAM SIM facebook page......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...Seen on the RAZBAM SIM facebook page......

...Seen on the RAZBAM SIM facebook page......

Early drawings seen on their facebook page,coming for FSX, and maybe, yes maybe even for DCS.

Rumor states it will cover the MIG-29C........

(facebook link to RAZBAM Sims : http://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims )

Cheers, :salute:
    Hank

HOLY COW! HOLY COW! HOLY COW! HOLY COW! HOLY COW! HOLY COW!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they do FSX!!! This is my favorite jet!

(I'm a little excited!)

yawn!!!!

Looks promising, and will surely be a blast.
    Not meaning to hijack this thread (well maybe a little), but any news on the SB2C Helldiver? Razbam, anyone?

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

This is said from the view of a potential client and not as a dev:

ive been waiting on the F-105, the F-100 as well as the A-4... Those going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post

ive been waiting on the F-105, the F-100 as well as the A-4... Those going to happen?

It seems that there are a couple Dev's who have ALOT on the "drawing" board but never seem to finish of the ones that people are looking for. PC-21, the once promised F-14, the F-105, the B-26, the F-100, the and the Helldiver. They seem to be dabbling in way to many Sims and not focusing on one product line with their limited reseources. Limited only because it seems everything has to be top secret and only a select few (or as some may call it, "the clique") are brought into the testing or painting fold. Its too bad because there are many others out there who have talents and I'm sure would be willing to share them at little to no cost.

sorry to rant...just a bad day here.

Master of Disaster
    Looks great! I have a question since I don't facebook, where is the A-6 update that was talked about.? TY
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

This is a quite interresting very good news and my Visa Credit Card is ( always ) ready
    for such a beauty, but ..........

The aircraft depited here seems to be an early Mig-29 "9.12" / Fulcrum A !

And the vast majority of export Mig-29 are "9.13 / Fulcrum C, with a slightly larger dorsal humback.

For those of us who are "historically accurate" FlightSimmers, this will disqualify most interesting
    colorfull potential repaints of many export Mig-29 customers.

Correct me if I am wrong !

VaporZ

They said on Facebook that they are only doing the C version.

well what they have modeled here is not a C model....C model has a larger dorsal area, as a matter of fact if you look at the drawings they have used it clearly says its a K model drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They said on Facebook that they are only doing the C version.
    Thanks for the info Walter !
    This "Fulcrum C" will be a repainter's dream.

Take a look at the current and former operators :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...G-29_operators
    and these color profiles
    http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww4/f/39/217

So much colors my head is spinning !
    :isadizzy:
    VaporZ

I'm waiting for the Metro!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Same thoughts here... afaik the F-105 Wild Weasel and the A-4 are still planned sometime in the future but unfortunately the F-100 is in the freezer. Michael Davies did make a very nice mesh for the F-100 but since he is having a very long break from FS modelling, the mesh was kept in "storage" by Ron Zambrano, current status unknown by me. Funny thing is that Michael wrote to me in May this year that he thought you wanted to do a Super Saber but you were holding off because Michael's project was already public knowledge at that time

Actually, we pulled off the harrier, the thud AND the f-100 because raz said they were doing them.

I had asked Michael about getting the F-100 but he decided to put it with raz... Not us. Oh well.

As well, we were actually already coding for a Mig-29G but not sure what to do now. We already have an ok model and VC even though they are not up to our standards today... Unsure...

Master of Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    Looks great! I have a question since I don't facebook, where is the A-6 update that was talked about.? TY
    It's ok Mud, ask again....news on the A-6 update?
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    well what they have modeled here is not a C model....C model has a larger dorsal area, as a matter of fact if you look at the drawings they have used it clearly says its a K model drawing.
    We had actually posted that was an older screenshot of the 3view drawings and the model. Here is a screenshot showing the details about the MiG-29S / Nato-C version. Even now with the cross section views we have, not to much we can do about the Dorsal Hump, but as you can see, the mesh extends past the guides to match the side illustrations.

Attachment 76231

I hope this will clear up any confusion on the model we are doing and the steps we are taking to make it accurate. Also on that older 3view, you will notice in the older screenshot that "K" is for that wing section for their 3view. Please remember these are very raw WIP screenshots.

Take care everyone,
    Tim

I would like to see an F-100D (developed a paint kit and a ton of textures for one that was
    never released) but what we really need for FSX is a new Mirage F1. For as much MiG flying
    as I do I can live with the freeware Iris Mig-29 for another year pending this one being finished.
    I hope this one does find it's way into FSX and not just DSC.
    :ernae:

Great news for the FSX community! As seen on Facebook, it will be made for FSX, not DCS. I'm stoked!!

And we're going to do the G. Who will get there first??? Lets see. As for the F-100d, I will be mailing Michael about THAT today...

we were actually already coding for a Mig-29G but not sure what to do now. We already have an ok model and VC even though they are not up to our standards today... Unsure...

general customer or general dev enquiry

Why not have two Fulcrums on the market then? We already have multiple developers doing P-51s, Spitfires, Airbus, and Boeing aircraft....a choice of two MiG versions (recognizing they are different aircraft) would make sense to me.

EDIT: Or turn it into a K model if possible, since they'll be making more public appearances since the successful test flights and adoption of the airframe within the past year.

Ok got a couple of mails and PMs about this thread so thought I'd better set some things straight.

Someone mentioned F100 and F14 not appearing, that's me I'm afraid, hold my hands up there, this time last year I turned my back and walked off, many reasons, none important.

Both aircraft reside with others but both under different.....?.... arrangements.

The F100 was my project but intended to be sold Razbam.
    The F14 was an Aerosoft project built by me.

Both developers were given the raw meshes as they stood at the time of my retirement, my thinking was it was only fair they should receive the work, for Aerosoft it was part of the agreement, for Razbam it was a vain attempt to heal some disappointment at not fulfilling my end of the project.

Neither developer has progressed either project and until today I thought they were dead and buried, I can't do anything about the F14, that's a contractual lock out, but the F100 I can, although Razbam have the source files I have decided to let Milviz take the baton from here, I have tried to contact Ron to let him know but there seems to be an issue with mails right now, truly sorry Ron if you read this here first. I know this will break eggs and start rows (that being one of my primary retirement reasons!) but I'll lay it out real simple, its close to Xmas, I have kids and Milviz made me an offer I'd be stupid to refuse. If I'm honest, there is no chance I will ever complete the project and I am confident Razbam has more than enough work to fill the gap left by my still born F100 association.

It's not the nicest or neatest solution and will probably slight my standing with some and fill my mail box with hate mail and threats of you'll never work in this business again....sigh!, sorry for that but it will get the F100 finished...finally!

For the record, the only remaining projects not associated or in partnership with anyone remaining in my possession are the Lynx, RC135 and A-10 (released from Aerosoft in exchange for the F14)

Over and out

Michael