Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk available
Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk available

Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk available

Just a HU for you guys that Virtavia A-4 is available in simmarket. Just got mine. :salute:

http://secure.simmarket.com/virtavia..._6825%29.phtml
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Guys can i get some more info please

after reading the description, is there a load out manager? or is it multiples of the several paints with various load outs? or 26 different models

For the description in the product page, there are 26 models with their loadouts (With a different FDE for each version). Iīll test it tonight and can give more feedback (Or another guy that buy it can give the answer first).
    @zsolt: Waiting for your excelent paints for this one :ernae:
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -

Waiting for both Scooters to hit the market. Surprised about the lack of a load out manager, seems to be the norm now with other FSX military model developers. Guess I can go back to adding drop-able objects to the saved flight file.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

SOLD!!!!!! This as you can tell from my user name is the plane I have been waiting for......THANK YOU Virtavia for an accurately shaped A-4!!!

There are 22 different visual models (E/F/G versions and various loadouts). That combined with the different schemes comes to 26 aircraft to choose from. There is no load out manager, just your mouse clicking among all those thumbnail images.

The paint kit has been out since last week but no one noticed or said anything. Textures are kept in the root (clean) model folder and then linked back to via the cfg files. Sounds complicated but it really isn't. But it does mean the repainters are going to have to slow down and put together some decent documentation. As soon as I get the documentation written I'll upload this one. Several more in the works as well.

Attachment 74995
    :ernae:

Thanks mr. Frank! Already bought it. Will fly tonight. I know itīs not the right version, but if you (Or any skilled repainter of our comunity) can squeeze a brazilian navy one in the repaint workline, it would be very nice :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    There are 22 different visual models (E/F/G versions and various loadouts). That combined with the different schemes comes to 26 aircraft to choose from. There is no load out manager, just your mouse clicking among all those thumbnail images.
    thanks frank for the clarification

In with a grin ... <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Anyone else getting this? I started getting it after I installed the A-4. Just the warning...not the back textures.....I am beginning work on repaints so....thats whats up with the textures.

Attachment 75014

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Anyone else getting this? I started getting it after I installed the A-4. Just the warning...not the back textures.....I am beginning work on repaints so....thats whats up with the textures.

Attachment 75014
    This problem is addressed at the beginning of the manual...easy key click fix.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

This bird available anywhere besides simmarket?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Sieggie View Post
    This bird available anywhere besides simmarket?

Dave
    See their site: http://www.virtavia.com/
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    See their site: http://www.virtavia.com/
    It was uploaded to all four of the stores listed at the top of the Virtavia website.
    So it's a matter of how fast they add new products. simMarket just got a jump
    on the rest. If you prefer a different store it may be there later today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    It was uploaded to all four of the stores listed at the top of the Virtavia website.
    So it's a matter of how fast they add new products. simMarket just got a jump
    on the rest. If you prefer a different store it may be there later today or tomorrow.
    I went to the other links and it was not on any of them. I guess I will wait another day or two and see when they are available.

Thanks,

Dave

My four favoured stores , now were is the food supermarket again ..... i just don't remember

Now were is my USS Enterprise .. little chick incoming <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Sweet! This is definately a must have.. Probably wait till the weekend to buy it though when I actually get time to fly. Loadout thing isn't to big of a deal to me, but I mainly fly either clean birds or with drop tanks only. Guess if I was changing out weapons all the time it would be different.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Amazing little bird:

Interesting that with a full load itīs very hard to gain altitude. Nice FDE in my opinion

I have to get in contact with Phil , Frank and the rest off the team .. A Volume 2 is a defined requirement .. a TA-4 the 'T-Bird' , .. Course this one has more New Zealand relation in regard to 'Gs' .. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! .. A little/few external cosmetics ...

Frig .. they call them small .. well they are but you go stand beside one .. I think all New Zealand's and Wigram's Museum can be applicable to all variants .. I can get access to both .. Guys you listen <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Flaviossa,
    It's odd that you are having a problem gaining altitude, even with a full load. Make sure the autopilot is not engaged otherwise you will be fighting the altitude hold function.

mal

Hey MAL.....I'm having some side slip issues on turns and banks. Might be that the flight model is supposed to be that way but just want to let ya know.

Here's my first WIP repaint.....one of hoepfully MANY!

Attachment 75035

What do you mean when you say side slip? Can you be more specific. As always make sure you have calibrated your controller.

I will double check and calibarate my controller. what I mean is.....for example...it seems like on final it is very hard to line up unless you go out on like a 3 mile final, if I don't do that I have to use a load of rudder just to keep it straight.....is that normal for the A-4? I honestly don't know.

And update on ym repaint....just the wings and some details to go.

Attachment 75037

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...00856284_o.jpg