Team FS KBT

Thread: Team FS KBT

Team FS KBT

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Team FS KBT many downloads that they had available on their site? I think most of the links are dead.

T.

Hard to believe that the links to FS-KBT aren't producing results, mate. They just finished up an excellent Lockheed L-188 Electra for FSX so I'd imagine they're still out there somewhere.
    I have taken a project under me wing and had similar problems contacting authors and developers too, Dimitri Sambroski's (Not sure if I spelled it right) Tu-128 Beta. For a Beta, it's a superb model and there is a set of repaints out there for it done by yet another individual that really bring the jet to life. Problem is, there is no read-me, and no way to contact Dimitri that I am aware of. I found a Tu-128 2D Panel that works well with the model, but the read-me is in Russian, and I can't read that very well. LOL. Oh well... keep trying.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Lightbulb

Hard to believe that the links to FS-KBT aren't producing results, mate
    Just try yourself and you will be convinced
    The site is there (KBT)
    http://www.flightinfo.jp/FS_KBT
    but all links are dead like a Dodo !
    Their host must be
    And KBT team seems don't bother to upload their archives in another place

Most of their stuff along with repaints can be found at Avsim.com. The F-2 along with the F-18E/F & E-18G packs and all the P-3s are there. Just search "KBT".

edit: Just checked at FlightSim.com and found most of the KBT stuff there too, including their nice B-52 package.

Yeah... and their newest release, the Lockheed L-188 isn't even listed... Hmmm. :isadizzy: Some of the links will point you to Avsim tho.. but not version 2 of their F-2A, it's lost in the ozone somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Yeah... and their newest release, the Lockheed L-188 isn't even listed... Hmmm. :isadizzy: Some of the links will point you to Avsim tho.. but not version 2 of their F-2A, it's lost in the ozone somewhere.

Get the F2-A here: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php...ac&DLID=149361

And some repaints: http://mumbo-e.s139.xrea.com/fs_repa...t_texture.html

Sascha

Thanks for the links, Sascha66... I have the version 2 beta for the F-2. I prolly didn't make myself too clear about it, sorry for any confusion...

I just find it a bit odd that they would have gone away... but I reckon it happens to the best of FS Developers, for one reason or another.

AndyG43 was kind enough to direct me over to Flightsim.com, search on FS-KBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Dimitri Sambroski's (Not sure if I spelled it right) Tu-128 Beta. For a Beta, it's a superb model and there is a set of repaints out there for it done by yet another individual that really bring the jet to life. Problem is, there is no read-me, and no way to contact Dimitri that I am aware of.
    try Dimitri at (samdim at chez dot com)
    Matt