Carendo King Air heads up
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carendo King Air heads up

Carendo King Air heads up

Just a heads up folks the Carenado King air is now available.

Shiz. This was unexpected
    More decisions. I need a smoke, and a beer.

SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

I might have a look the sarvo , would be the first ever Carenado product i ever have .

i Just got my Copy!!

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

I also. In hopes of a nice paint specimen.

for anyone who wants to fly there new king air i am doing a flight from KSFO to KRNO in a Few Hours i am ETA 2:01 to KSFO! i am Ts3 ts3.digitalthemepark.com
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    I also. In hopes of a nice paint specimen.
    Here ya go...

http://grubbyfingersshop.com/index.p..._image&pID=131

Blog Entries
    I jumped on this one a few days ago.
    Nothing but high marks. The Avidyne nav avionics are a change of pace from the usual Garmin packs too. It's my first Carenado. Overall...it's a thumbs up.

Between this and the Real Air Turbine Duke I've been leaving the military hardware on the tarmac the last few days.

I prefer a bit glossier finish than usually come with most stock aircraft. I've done an aluminum skin with modified spec, global and alphas. Below is a screen of a work in progress. If there is interest, I can post up the blank aluminum skin mods for repainters.

Attachment 74134
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Not much out there that sparks any interest. Mine anyways. I have some ideas though.

Just wondered...

....is a variant included without winglets?

K

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    ....is a variant included without winglets?

K

Attachment 74126

Ahhh...

.....very cool about being able to select winglets or not.

Thanks!

Kent

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Gosh, that looks nice. Loved the Aeroworx B200 in FS9 to bits. Question is, how does it fly?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Charter Member 2012
    Another fine job by Carenado. Well done to them.

What paint schemes come with it? Interested in an RAF one! I might have to consider it if there is an RAF paint or someone working on one!

The King Air storm has begun!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I would be interested indeed. Anything to get a jump start painting a Carenado aircraft!
    Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    I jumped on this one a few days ago.
    Nothing but high marks. I've done an aluminum skin with modified spec, global and alphas. Below is a screen of a work in progress. If there is interest, I can post up the blank aluminum skin mods for repainters.

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sykes View Post
    What paint schemes come with it? Interested in an RAF one! I might have to consider it if there is an RAF paint or someone working on one!

Hi Chris - this scheme is included.

my first Repaint for this amazing airplane

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Gosh, that looks nice. Loved the Aeroworx B200 in FS9 to bits. Question is, how does it fly?

well it has wings on it ,that due to theyre shape,create lift,then it has two turbo prop engines,which power,or propel the wings through the air to create that "lift" to make it fly...................

No longer active
    If that's the case, how does she fly with both engines shutdown ?

King Air

I have the C90 King Air, how much better is this one????

Members who have read this thread: 127