TrackIR and P3D

Thread: TrackIR and P3D

TrackIR and P3D

NaturalPoint/TrackIR has released new drivers. It is beta but it supports P3D without changing the language.dll file.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/...d-manuals.html

VCN-1

A step in right direction!
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Thansk VCN for the heads up.

:salute:

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by VCN-1 View Post
    NaturalPoint/TrackIR has released new drivers. It is beta but it supports P3D without changing the language.dll file.
    VCN-1
    I wonder who "blinked" first? NaturalPoint had said they weren't going to utilize "simconnect" which is part of P3D and Lockheed said they weren't going to add TrackIR coding to their program, lol. . .it appears there were concessions made somewhere.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I wonder who "blinked" first? NaturalPoint had said they weren't going to utilize "simconnect" which is part of P3D and Lockheed said they weren't going to add TrackIR coding to their program, lol. . .it appears there were concessions made somewhere.
    Since I heard about the "dll fix", I knew that NaturalPoint had a lot of egg in their face- They had got into a screaming match against Lockheed and then somebody shows that it was only a version checker function in the code that was giving everybody grief. NaturalPoint probably just decided to fix it and not make any comment hoping that everybody will forget the cat fight about simconnect.

TrackIR functionality in P3D sure makes P3D more appealing to me.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

i just came to this section to ask if there was any updates to trackir and P3D....this looks promising...i may take the plunge yet

Members who have read this thread: 12