How many rivets are there in a T28? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many rivets are there in a T28?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Crikey Ants ... not look at the rivets or the landing light ... i'm looking at that textured landing gear <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    ... and I'm looking at the mesh of the landig gear

Must.Have.This...
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

Quote Originally Posted by vora View Post
    ... and I'm looking at the mesh of the landig gear
    Its not all that hell of a mesh , i'm sure it will be cleaned up before release <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ian, I think by "mesh" Vora is referring to the number of polygons (which is quite a lot although still only 52400 at the moment).

BTW it will only be the D model at the moment (as that is the source aircraft). I may look at doing the A, B and C models later.

Anthony, at the rate you're heading (I love details) you'll be acquiring a new customer to the customer base for your products.
    Sorry to say this, although I've yet to purchase any of your models you done. Mainly due to nothing interested me. Not my 'style' is what I'm trying to say.
    I'm not one to be shy of passing a 'NICE JOB' pat on the back though! Your work quality really looks nice!

Not meaning this to rush, but GIT'ER DONE!

Nice modeling Sir :salute:

hubba hubba hubba! Shes looking better by the minute!
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Awesome!

Flew one of these for an hour! Great plane!

any more news, Ant?

cant have this thread buried on page 5 fer f'sake
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members who have read this thread: 101