Cloud9 F-104

Thread: Cloud9 F-104

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

Cloud9 F-104

Just some general questions re: the Cloud9 F-104:

Is it still available for sale?

How much?

I've read reviews on the aircraft which seems to indicate it's on a par with, or possibly even a little better than the CaptainSim F-104. The Cloud9 bird comes with ground power eqpt, boarding ladder, etc, something the CS aircraft doesn't. The flight model would seem to be a little trickier as well, again based on reviews - at least Mr. Henriques seems to think so, it sounds like he's got the credentials to back up that statement! Can anyone enlighten me?

Hello SSI01

You can purchase the Cloud9 F-104 here https://store3.esellerate.net/store/...geReloadType=2. It's $30.99 US. You can find the additional livery packs here http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html. The F-104 is on the right side of the page, third down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Might be a good idea to check out the freeware F-104S versions that were developed by Sim Skunk Works, they use the former Cloud9 model (better FDE and decent FSX port over).

Sim Skunk Works Starfighter

I can vouch for that freeware F104. My only disappointment is that it lacks the tip tanks, but other than that it's excellent in all respects. Well, actually one more disappointment is my difficulty in landing that plane without becoming a smoking crater in the ground.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Thanks! I didn't even know about the SimSkunkWorks bird, will check that out.

Forgot to mention I am running FS9. Hopefully that won't make any difference.

Members who have read this thread: 23