Milviz King Air 350i VC Work In Progress - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milviz King Air 350i VC Work In Progress

It's a SECRET!!!! ( and it WILL be very nice indeed...)

External WIP

I should have the model today...YES!

Diego

thats just awesome.......wow

You can even take a (simulated) leak in the fully functional (simulated) toilet in the back! (we're going to call that one SIMLEAK version 1!)

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    You can even take a (simulated) leak in the fully functional (simulated) toilet in the back! (we're going to call that one SIMLEAK version 1!)

LOL....nice

I think we modeled the TP but if not... the leather has scotchgard... (sorry... could NOT resist)

Awesome! We've needed one of these since... well a long time!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Videre Vincere Est

Fantastic, what a plane. It will shine in my hangar next to the also superb B200.

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Can we...

....please have the option of toggling winglets on or off? (Or have a model without them?)

Kent

Looking PHENOMENAL
    Matt

Uuuuhhhhhhhh. Yuuuuuuuummmmm
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

No weather radar is a deal breaker for me. There are just too many nice virtual aircraft out now with good working weather radar. Also was at the Milviz forums and they showed some nice pics of great cockpit lighting but it is not available to the user,,why not? Also some great 3d props were shown which I assume are also not available.

This plane cost 50 bucks and what do you get?

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    No weather radar is a deal breaker for me. There are just too many nice virtual aircraft out now with good working weather radar. Also was at the Milviz forums and they showed some nice pics of great cockpit lighting but it is not available to the user,,why not? Also some great 3d props were shown which I assume are also not available.

This plane cost 50 bucks and what do you get?
    You bought your twin, go play with it.
    Last edited by henrystreet; July 23rd, 2015 at 00:42. Reason: remove rhetoric question

Wasn't aware they'd finished this ... no, they haven't yet.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    What value have you added to this discussion? You bought your twin, go play with it.
    what value did you add yourself. Think before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by donnybalonny View Post
    what value did you add yourself. Think before posting.
    post edited for your sensibilities

Can someone please explain what the status is of this plane? Some people have it - no it's not released - but maybe it is but without a VC, etc.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Can someone please explain what the status is of this plane? Some people have it - no it's not released - but maybe it is but without a VC, etc.
    It is still in beta testing, I don't have it, but it does have a VC, but not everything in the VC currently works.

"You bought your twin, go play with it" - Really, that's the best you can come up with? Sounds very 5th grade to me.

I did not post to bring any value to this thread or elicit rude response. This is my opinion, nothing more and the name of this thread is "Milviz King Air 350i VC Work in Progress" so I gave my opinion.

I also think they should let out developments as they happen rather than wait and issue a larger patch much later. After all if you buy this plane you are a beta tester so you should be given the tools to test with.

And yes I bought the best twin I could find but my twin hunger is still lingering and I was considering this plane at one time and would again if they would at least make provisions for even an add on wx from another company,,and if they would let out their updates and improvements in a more timely manner.

Again, my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    Again, my opinion.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I've heard everybody's got one, no matter how bad they smell.

Reading through this thread reminds me of the difference between chronological age - and developmental age
    ...sometimes the gulf is vast
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members who have read this thread: 70