Phantom Mesh Up for Grabs

Thread: Phantom Mesh Up for Grabs

Hybrid View

Phantom Mesh Up for Grabs

Is there is a FSX freeware or payware developer interested in this F4-N Phantom II mesh?

I did it recently but I cant see me getting time to finish this off so speak up now if your interested... Flying Stations and Dino Cattaneo come to mind as worthy recipiants. I dont want any money for it just to see a decent F4 in FSX in the near future.

Matt

Attachment 72633
    Attachment 72634
    Attachment 72635
    Attachment 72636

Attachment 72637
    Attachment 72638
    Attachment 72639
    Attachment 72640

The mesh is about 17900 triangles in size. It wings have the outer wing slats cut out and installed but I built the mesh in such a way as to be easy to do the full length slats needed on the C/D model.

Matt
    Attachment 72641

Scrappy you tube video walkround...

Matt

Hi Matt

I would be very interested in using that mesh, not for FSX though, I would love to use it DCS world. If it doesn't find a good home with a FSX developer would you consider my offer?

feel free to email me at shortbus_74@att.net

Jon Bailey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It would be incredible to have a good F4C in FSX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charter Member 2015
    It's times like this when I wish I could get my head around FS aircraft developing!

A phantastically generous offer,Matt. Hopefully some of our dev maestro's will be along soon to take you up on your offer.
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Looking forward to the S.2 ;-)

Best
    DagR

Nice models chaps

Members who have read this thread: 107