F-111 Tomorrow

Thread: F-111 Tomorrow

F-111 Tomorrow

Well tomorrow is the big day for the F-111. The new F-111 from FSXF-111.com I bet we are not disappointed and cant wait to kick the tires and lite the burners.

Is this going to be payware or freeware?

Wow incredible video! How did you do the pilot animations? If those vids do not sell it nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMJAM View Post
    Wow incredible video! How did you do the pilot animations? If those vids do not sell it nothing will.
    Can you please link to the video? Thanks:salute:
    Sascha

Edit: Just spotted it in the first mail, my bad!

2nd edit: Link is glitched, here is correct link http://www.f111-fsx.com/

Wow, the supersonic vapor cone effect is awesome!

Payware? I want.

EDIT: Hopefully in the final version the augmentors are not permanently spitting fire at idle.

Where does it say it will be released tomorrow? I can not see it on the site... The Just Flight F-111 I know is set for tomorrow.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    Where does it say it will be released tomorrow? I can not see it on the site... The Just Flight F-111 I know is set for tomorrow.
    Yes, JF: http://www.justflight.com/product/f1...dvark-download will be Tomorrow (30.08). Its NOT TOO SAME model than this: http://www.f111-fsx.com/
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Jetmechanic must have information not available on the website because the last update speaks about a public test you had to sign up for and that was last month. So, jetmechanic, where did you hear that that particular F-111 is due out tomorrow?
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I hope the Op is correct, and not getting confused with the JF release.

There is no info on the website at all about a release date.

But i have noticed on that site, updates are very few and far between.

Looking forward to it if the info is correct.

Cheers.
    [SIGPIC].................[/SIGPIC]

definatly seperate F-111 here! Its still in Beta as far as i know...

It's currently in the process of being sent out to those that have pre-ordered it. As soon as that is done it should be available for normal purchase on our site.
    Hopefully all done by lunchtime (UK time).

Rich

Just got an email from Just Flight confirming release and download.

Shame I am at work.

Quote Originally Posted by RAS_JF View Post
    It's currently in the process of being sent out to those that have pre-ordered it. As soon as that is done it should be available for normal purchase on our site.
    Hopefully all done by lunchtime (UK time).
    Rich
    Which is the "Just Flight" version and not the model in the works from F111-fsx.com and the one this thread was concerned with. So, unless someone else can verify what "Jetmechanic" originally posted, it appears he may have been confused and was actually talking about the "Just Flight" version.:isadizzy:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Which is the "Just Flight" version and not the model in the works from F111-fsx.com and the one this thread was concerned with. So, unless someone else can verify what "Jetmechanic" originally posted, it appears he may have been confused and was actually talking about the "Just Flight" version.:isadizzy:
    I agree with you Falcon409, i think the Op is a little confused with the JF version coming out.

I would be very surprised to see the other one released tomorrow.

Would be nice though.

Cheers.

It looked like the JF F-111 was the same as F111-fsx.com sorry for the confusion.

Yes completely different product and it is ours that has just been released.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmechanic View Post
    It looked like the JF F-111 was the same as F111-fsx.com sorry for the confusion.
    No worries, it's all good.

It's just nice to see us all having a great choice of 111's to select from.

Cheers.

JF F-111 has great sounds thats really about it. Thats my 2cents

Where is the paintkit?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

So which model was used in the videos at the beginning of this thread? My eye is nowhere near as discerning as some of you modelers/painters, but it looks to me, by the screenshots on JustFlights site for/of the F-111, that they are the same model, even though claims are made they are not.

(I am not, in any way, making the statement that they are the same, only saying I don't see the differeence in a quick view.)
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

That looks not to bad from those shots.

Waiting to see what some people can do with the paint kit on the JF bird before deciding on it for the time being. The other one could be months away yet.

Modelr, they are not the same aircraft mate, lots of small differences between them including wing flex on the F111.com for FSX version.

The aircraft you watched at the start of this thread is the F111.com For FSX model. Not the JF one.

Hope that helps clear some of the confusion up.

Cheers all.