QualityWings - The Ultimate 146 Collection for FSX Released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QualityWings - The Ultimate 146 Collection for FSX Released

last one for the day

Lovey work Matt , i missed the Kiwi connection best i go off and d/load it

cheers Ian

And another

How about a Camo repaint please please please

Thanks Matt Got that one , think maybe a NZFF screenshot competition entry , sure to win

Thanks Matt , only one more New Zealand 146 to look at and Tom Vincent of Vincent aviation for photo detail course you have Ham in his photo gallery at NZFF to check out

Hi all,

I am new posting in the forums but I have been following them for some time now. I felt the need to post because I have loved this aircraft since I was young. As soon as it came out I bought it and I am extremely happy with it. There is only one thing missing though, I am originally from Colombia and a long time ago there was an airline called SAM Colombia, which is no longer flying ( since 2008), and they had the RJ-100 model. I flew in that airplane many many times and that is where my admiration for this plane comes from.
    I wanted to request if any of the talented repainters here at SOH could do the SAM repaint.

Thanks a lot in advance for your work and for bringing back the memories of all of us who love this plane.

Dan

Here are some screenshots I found online..
    Attachment 72067Attachment 72068Attachment 72069Attachment 72070

Members who have read this thread: 96