QualityWings - The Ultimate 146 Collection for FSX Released
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QualityWings - The Ultimate 146 Collection for FSX Released

QualityWings - The Ultimate 146 Collection for FSX Released

http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/foru...D=711&PID=4557

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=qw146fsx

It is released!

The Ultimate 146 Collection includes the BAe146 and Avro RJ series, a four engined regional aircraft series by British Aerospace.

All produced passenger variants have been included, such as the old BAe146-100, -200 and the newer BAe146-300, but also the heavily upgraded Avro RJ series.

For your pleasure, every model comes with its own 2D Panel and Virtual Cockpit to fully capture the spirit and identity of these jets.

IMPORTANT:

This release only includes the Avro RJ variants! The BAe146 variants will be released as a free update towards the end of 2012. This time estimate may vary.

The License is cross-compatible. That means customers of the FSX Version are entitled to the FS2004 Version free of charge and vice versa.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Here is a couple of shots from the first flight, it really is a good looking model:

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

How are the framerates? Their 757 didn't do too well on my machine...

Currently driving the RJ85 to Wanaka , this was very interesting to watch it operate from a 1.2km airfield so let give it a go .

@ Kiwikat , i did not get the QW757 , have a CS instead but found this RJ/146 honky dory with frame rates . <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Picked it up...Wow!
    Love the way it feels, control wise.
    It's got some quirks with the avionics, but that could be me not diving into the manual yet!

CODY

hopefuly its ezier on frames it looks like a fun little bird to fly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what company has the best BAE 146 ? Qualitywings, CLS or Justflight? I am thinking about getting the 146 just not sure which is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmechanic View Post
    what company has the best BAE 146 ? Qualitywings, CLS or Justflight? I am thinking about getting the 146 just not sure which is the best
    each one is different

for me the QW is smoother and sharper than the other, the QW comes with a lot more features than the other

While Justflight/CLS comes with more paints sadly it lasted 24hrs before i asked for refund, as it was sluggish, very basic and seemed lacking although its an alright model at the end of the day

I like to think the QW is about a 9 while the JF/CLS is about 6-7 in my view

Just wait for the QW paint kit and see what happens when the painters get their grubby fingers on it

but its each to their own I guess with this, its a lot like the mustangs

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Thank for the HU and thank you to jeansy for giving a quick review of his thoughts. Picking her up now.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Wobbleville to Wanaka :salute:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Whats the FMC like?
    Henk Hugo
    Shackleton Project

It's not that I think stupidity should be punishable by death. I just think we should take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem take care of itself.

Yes, I saw that but I haven't been able to download it yet, keeps failing after a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Yes, I saw that but I haven't been able to download it yet, keeps failing after a few seconds.
    Yes, I were trying to myself and no luck. According to the support forum everybody is having the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    Yes, I were trying to myself and no luck. According to the support forum everybody is having the same issue.
    same here attempt 6 and no joy

have to wait till the 30th until the forums are back at full support

The paintkit is fixed now. They split it into to Winrar files instead of an .exe:

http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/foru...6-fsx-paintkit

I've managed to download it, but having a bit of trouble working with it, some of the PSD files are huge! My poor little PC can't take it

Charter Member 2012
    Hi all

Does this one have refections or some glazing effect in the VC windscreen ? Is the vc better than the other model?

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Had a strange issue. On the QW in FSX DX9 everything was fine till about thirty minutes into flight. Went outside and some of the textures were black and bang CDT related physical memory. Now in DX10 no issues and friendly lol. I do like the sharpness of the VC in the QW.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    Hi all

Does this one have refections or some glazing effect in the VC windscreen ? Is the vc better than the other model?
    yes its a lot better IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    Hi all

The "other model" has a better looking VC IMO, and a slightly better texture set. But this one comes with additional features and models. :isadizzy:

started playing around with the paint kit

a Mixture of NZ and AU QANTAS Paints for today

QANTAS New Zealand RJ100

QANTAS Link RJ85

QANTAS Link RJ70

At OZx > http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/index

Members who have read this thread: 96