RAZBAM proudly presents: The AV-8B Harrier II Plus for FSX - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: RAZBAM proudly presents: The AV-8B Harrier II Plus for FSX

could someone please post an screenshot of the Italian Navy Paint

thinking of getting the Harrier ASAP (this month or more realistically in September)

best regards,
    Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    ZEUS67, on what forum would you prefer to list bugs? Just started testing another developers model purchased from a 50% sale when the Harrier went live. Bought/installed, but plan on hitting the deck hard tomorrow testing all the features both ashore and at sea with the AV8. Not testing the sound, still remember these RW at 2 am in OIF doing high power engine turns right next to our medevac ops area!
    Hi. Please post your bugs/issues here: http://www.razbamsims.com/forums/vie...php?f=24&t=280

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sykes View Post
    looks good, just waiting for a Gr7/9 to the same standard! BTW are the rocket pod's useable?
    The Gr.7/9 will become our Mk-3 so it will be not only to this standard, but it will surpass it.

Quote Originally Posted by Txmmy83 View Post
    could someone please post an screenshot of the Italian Navy Paint

thinking of getting the Harrier ASAP (this month or more realistically in September)

best regards,
    Thomas
    Attachment 71203

There you go. One Marina Militare Harrier in Aviano.

Quote Originally Posted by MDIvey View Post
    Havent had a chance to try this yet but had a little prob with installer I thought I should mention...

You might want to check the installer default path on a Win 7 64bit M/C. First time I tried without checking it seemed to put it something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\"... i.e seemed to double up on the path. No biggy... uninstalled and manually chose path which got round it but just in case anyone else experience the same thought I'd report it.

Matt
    Thanks. I will check.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS67 View Post
    Attachment 71203

There you go. One Marina Militare Harrier in Aviano.
    thanks for the shot that livery looks great I discovered one small error with it (the tail reg. is M.M. 7217 not M7217)
    http://www.airliners.net/photo/Italy...6b2b76b329666e

but I will get it for sure!

best regards,
    Thomas

The Gr.7/9 will become our Mk-3 so it will be not only to this standard, but it will surpass it.
    Hi thanks for your reply, will this be a seperatepurchase/product or a free/paid upgrade to this product?

Thanks for the reply on the rocket pods

Hi thanks for your reply, will this be a seperatepurchase/product or a free/paid upgrade to this product?

Thanks for the reply on the rocket pods
    The Gr. 7/9 will be a separate volume in the Harrier series, so it will be a new purchase. The previous volumes (actually just the current one) will be upgraded for free to the same standard.

Brief flight with conventional take off to 8000'. Moved nozzles slowly and increased power to a hover. Expected to fall out of the sky but nope. Got a slow descent and a wobble here and there. Managed to get back to flying mode without hitting the water. Fun!

Awesome aircraft! Well done everyone at RAZBAM!
    Best regards,
    Jim T.
    USAF ret. ECM (Old Crow)

Just a heads-up. In order to fire the ordnance you must configure your joystick button #1 to the "Cabin alert - Seat Belts On/Off" event.

Attachment 71204

thanks for the shot that livery looks great I discovered one small error with it (the tail reg. is M.M. 7217 not M7217)
    http://www.airliners.net/photo/Italy...6b2b76b329666e

but I will get it for sure!

best regards,
    Thomas

you better look more carefully, though maybe hard to see, it does have the registration M.M. 7217, the first M is hidden in the shadow area :salute:

Cheers,
    Hank

Quote Originally Posted by JAllen View Post
    Brief flight with conventional take off to 8000'. Moved nozzles slowly and increased power to a hover. Expected to fall out of the sky but nope. Got a slow descent and a wobble here and there. Managed to get back to flying mode without hitting the water. Fun!

Awesome aircraft! Well done everyone at RAZBAM!
    I'm glad that you are enjoying it. Please remember to watch your weight when trying to do VTOL. A too heavy aircraft will not remain aloof for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    you better look more carefully, though maybe hard to see, it does have the registration M.M. 7217, the first M is hidden in the shadow area :salute:

Cheers,
    Hank
    wow than I have to say this is a perfect representation of an Italian Navy Harrier

The Gr. 7/9 will be a separate volume in the Harrier series, so it will be a new purchase. The previous volumes (actually just the current one) will be upgraded for free to the same standard.
    Ok thats the answer i was looking for, guess the Gr 7/9 is at the far end of the product line or close to release?

wow than I have to say this is a perfect representation of an Italian Navy Harrier
    No, I was checking within FSX, you were right Tammy! In fact the M. is there but largely hidden by the elevator mechanism. Will fix that by moving it a bit further forward.
    Thank for attending me on that one :salute:

Cheers,
    Hank

Ok thats the answer i was looking for, guess the Gr 7/9 is at the far end of the product line or close to release?
    It will be the second volume in the series.

My computers have never liked detailed HUDS or displays. Using the 2 F-15s released in the last year as baselines, how is your performance with the Harrier? Btw I Run Accel/Visa 64.

Charter Member 2012
    Im hoping to do some repaints but cant find the paint kit - has anyone seen one?

Barnes, it is located in the main FSX folder under RAZBAM, subfolder Paint kit. There you'll find a zip file named RAZBAM HARRIER paintkit. :salute:

Cheers,
    Hank

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    Im hoping to do some repaints but cant find the paint kit - has anyone seen one?
    Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Barnes, it is located in the main FSX folder under RAZBAM, subfolder Paint kit. There you'll find a zip file named RAZBAM HARRIER paintkit. :salute:

Cheers,
    Hank
    For this installation, it should have been installed in your My Documents folder. There is a RAZBAM folder there, check it out. You also have a RAZBAM Start Menu item, it will show you the short-cuts for both the manual and the paint-kit.

I made the switch because I think it is far easier to navigate into the My Documents folder than go all the way into the FSX main folder. The star menu item will also help you.

Charter Member 2012
    Great thanks :salute:

Charter Member 2012
    Im finding my way around the paint kit and made a start on this one. so much to do..

No way to load/unload fuel with the fuel loadout manager, also no way to load armament . Ground map cause heavy stutters for me .

Any idea?

Andrea

NB: posted here cause no reply with Razbam mk1 forum bug report registration and it's not possible to reply there.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea6811 View Post
    No way to load/unload fuel with the fuel loadout manager, also no way to load armament . Ground map cause heavy stutters for me .

Any idea?

Andrea

NB: posted here cause no reply with Razbam mk1 forum bug report registration and it's not possible to reply there.
    I haven't seen a loadout manager issue in the Mk-1 bug report. It only works when the engine is off and the parking brakes are set. As for the ground map causing FPS issues, that only happens when you use both the map and the radar at the same time. I'm trying to look for a solution but so far I've been unsuccessful. My advice for the time being is don't run both options at the same time.

I haven't seen a loadout manager issue in the Mk-1 bug report
    Exactly i can't post there. No answer to my registration request. waiting for approvation-

TIA

Andrea

Members who have read this thread: 168