RAZBAM proudly presents: The AV-8B Harrier II Plus for FSX - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: RAZBAM proudly presents: The AV-8B Harrier II Plus for FSX

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler1111 View Post
    The upgrade includes a manual.
    I just re-downloaded the entire package from the RAZBAM site and re-installed it a few minutes ago.

Where exactly is this manual at???
    Checked the RAZBAM directory under the main FSX folder and I see nothing in there.
    Nothing in the aircraft's folder either.

Separate download somewhere?

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    Please go to your start menu, all programs, you´ll see a "RAZBAM" folder, and there is the manual
    Or
    Go to "my documents" and you´ll se a folder named RAZBAM with the manual in it
    Best regards
    Prowler

Ok, thanks, I found it.

I personally prefer having all that info go into the RAZBAM folder in the main FSX directory, as you have traditionally done with all of your other products.
    Especially since I operate a SSD with just my operating system and drivers on it, and prefer to store my documents not on that drive of course.

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS67 View Post
    Since the transitions depends on the engine, the answer is yes.
    I consider buying the plane, but could a few users perhaps say something about their experience with the new flight model?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickshaker View Post
    I consider buying the plane, but could a few users perhaps say something about their experience with the new flight model?
    You can go to our facebok page.

A great update, thanks a lot :-)

Best
    DagR

Quote Originally Posted by DagR View Post
    A great update, thanks a lot :-)

Best
    DagR
    Thanks. I hope you are enjoying it.

Hi!

Another great upgrade to an already great product. Did two flights with it and the new avionics really enhance the experience!! The hover appears to be even better than before!

I do have a question or two, though.

1) For the tanker, what are the refueling contrains? I mean, how close do I have to be, at what altitude in relation to the tanker, what distance, etc...? I observed the refueling light turn on and off all the time while flying behind the tanker. (Otherwise a great solution to the tanker problem in FSX!!)

2) Would it be possible to get a key command list? I realize there are a lot of keyboard shortcuts meanwhile, and while they are extremely helpfull, their discription is scattered all over the manual.

3) Am I correct in assuming that the nozzle stop lever, though discribed in the manual, is still not working?

4) Oh, and how do I fire chaffs and flares? Have been screening through the manual, but could only find that they can be fired using the assigned button - so which one is it?

That's it for now! Keep it up!

Seawing

BTW, still interested in the hover how-to, we spoke about?

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS67 View Post
    You can go to our facebok page.
    That is a nice idea, Zeus, but I don’t want to have a Facebook account because I don’t want to be reachable via Facebook. Email and linkedIn are more than enough. If I am the only one, don’t bother. But if there are more people like me, it could be worth the effort to post something on the Net.

Dragging up an old thread here, but have had no joy with the Razbam forum (yet).. Holidays I guess

I downloaded the AV-8B 4 days ago and have been unable to get the cockpit audio working (tones and voice, clicks etc..). External, engine, looping-apu and canopy are fine..

All the files seem to be there for the sounds I am getting in the airplanes/RAZBAM AV-8B/sound folder. The AV-8B Audio folder in that sound folder has all the internal stuff I should be getting but nothing goes on inside the cockpit (warning lights and cues in hud all okay tho'). The panel cfg file has a VC entry for the internal sound in the AV-8B Audio folder too... I have tried a re-install and always run installers with 'run as administrator' selected.

Any ideas or anyone else seen this issue? Lovely thing apart from this (hardly minor) issue tho'

Strange problem with air to air refueling

Don't know if its just my computer but when attempting to refuel with the KC-130 ,FSX crashes. I get to 2 miles from the tanker and the timer appears. Then I get the message that FSX needs to restart. Anyone got any ideas or having the same problem? I am going to reinstall but if anyone knows the cure please let me know.

Members who have read this thread: 168