RAZBAM AV-8 plus harrier - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAZBAM AV-8 plus harrier

Hopefully the price will come down from $4000.00 in the next 4 days when I get back home
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by AusWilko View Post
    Hopefully the price will come down from $4000.00 in the next 4 days when I get back home
    The Jaime Lee Curtis promotion will end in less than an hour. At that time the price will drop to $40.

LOLOLOL...Larry, you crack me up!
    FSX Miramar XO, RAZBAM Flying Club founder, Team member, crud crew, beta tester, and all around good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Warhawk1130 View Post
    LOLOLOL...Larry, you crack me up!
    Chief did you get Pamela Anderson........?

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS67 View Post
    The Jaime Lee Curtis promotion will end in less than an hour. At that time the price will drop to $40.

The missus says I can't have Jamie, so I don't want it.... My toys are out of the pram now:violent::violent::violent:

Quote Originally Posted by bruce448 View Post
    The missus says I can't have Jamie, so I don't want it.... My toys are out of the pram now:violent::violent::violent:
    Too bad. I was thinking of a Kate Upton promotion, but that one would have cost $400K.

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS67 View Post
    Too bad. I was thinking of a Kate Upton promotion, but that one would have cost $400K.
    Oh Ok, as long as she doesn't make it a 'Habit' of coming as Sister Bernice from the film the 3 stooges

Attachment 71134

Or maybe she Can (unless you have seen the film I suggest doing a google search)

OK....just installed my advanced copy....nice frame rates and plenty of eye candy!!! the wait was worth it...you boyz gonna love this one! She is a real beauty!

Attachment 71139Attachment 71138Attachment 71137Attachment 71136Attachment 71135
    FSX Miramar XO, RAZBAM Flying Club founder, Team member, crud crew, beta tester, and all around good guy!

Those are really beautiful screenshots.

And this is a beautiful model, Larry....be proud of your work and by all means TAKE A BREAK as soon as you can!!!

Great shots.. Can't wait to get home tomorrow and start attempting to fly it..

-Damien

OK mod....this thread has served its purpose...I see a sticky on the harrier, so please delete it.

Members +

wow

he best not try and eject right now LOL what a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce448 View Post
    Like this you mean?

Attachment 71125

Thanks for the Info, CC at the ready.

Bruce

Members who have read this thread: 66