Some great freeware scenery...

Thread: Some great freeware scenery...

Some great freeware scenery...

...I just stumbled over. Well after taking a break from taking a break actually I found this little resource of hungarian scenery. I must say these guys are very talented, great stuff comming along there. http://lhsimulations.hu/?lang=en

Some impressions:

So after this hiatus I guess I am back to simming again, though on a less time consuming level. Cause I also started a new band project after 9 years of not touching any musical instrument (still very excited about that).
    Supose all this changes stuff must all be midlife crisis related - strange things happening, e.g. this morning I woke up and found a flat tyre on my beloved little car. Normally I would have gone completely berserk over it including raving all day (with no practical effect off course;-). But instead I just thought: "Okay, Iīll fix it tomorrow" Leaving the wife to wail about it for my part ("why always us?" "Look, thereīs no one else having this here" the usual paranoia here). Were will this end...me being cool? Never!!!

back to flying condition
    Alex
    Dont grow up! ... Itīs a trap!

Indeed very nice scenery. Make sure to check-out Debrecen as well ( http://lhsimulations.hu/?page_id=144 ).
    However its is a pity to see they are going pay-ware as well.

Cheers,
    Huub

Got that too, Huub. I guess with this quality and obvious effort itīs not too far off to try to sell some payware. Itīs good if theyīll keep it at a balance. I wouldnīt mind paying for a new budapest scenery - like the old one for fs9 - if availably (I do not mean the pimped up city version in the aerosoft budapest airport pack which looks like a bit of a let down for me compared to the original fs9 version).

Great to see they are also working on a mesh, cause for now I wasnīt able to find any suitable freeware for this region.

Alex
    Dont grow up! ... Itīs a trap!

Thank you for the new, Grunau. I find their fantastic achievements.

Olivier

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    However its is a pity to see they are going pay-ware as well.

Cheers,
    Huub
    But on the other hand, it will certainly cover their costs with their increasing detailed sceneries. I grapped the payware scenery not just for the scenery but for support of their work as well.
    They are nearing FTX quality.....:salute:

Cheers,
    Hank

Hank, I can fully understand why developers want/need money for their products. But I fear that the market for pay-ware scenery from Hungary is reasonably small. When sales are disappointing, I suppose it is hard to remain motivated.

Cheers,
    Huub

I know Huub. For me just to get them motivated
    And their prices are fair to say the least.

Cheers,
    Hank

Members who have read this thread: 81