Thank you, and good night.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, and good night.

flyby

Thank you, and good night.

Just to say farewell to SOH friends I've made, but I no longer share the same ideals and philosophy as this CFS3 forum and won't be contributing to it anymore.

Can I ask admin to remove my name from the database? Thank you.

what just happened??? any way to fix this flyby?

Quote Originally Posted by flyby View Post
    Just to say farewell to SOH friends I've made, but I no longer share the same ideals and philosophy as this CFS3 forum and won't be contributing to it anymore.

Stan, please...is there anything at all we can do to change your mind?:isadizzy:

:isadizzy:???????
    There are 2 constants in the universe:
    Hydrogen and stupidity!

Wow, a slap in the face to me as well! Where are ya headed FlyBy? I thought you were doing so well... I'm sorry to see ya go!

well I guess there is no need to email you (flyby) the I-16 model we just talked about.

Australia Mate! living the good life in Gods Country
    Hi Flyby,

I'm sorry to see you go mate, I dont know what happened to make you take this action. But I wish you well in what ever it is you deside to do in the future.

thank you very much for your contribution over the years, your comments will be missed and your youtube films will be soorly missed, they were great advertisements for the CFS3 world.

I hope to see you around the traps,

take it easy,

regards Rob.
    No other success can compensate for failure in the home..

Noooooooooooo!!

Hopefully you will come back again one day, or at least surf anonomously, but thanks for all your input to date, and most of all thankyou for some excellent YouTube videos. We will be poorer for your absence.

Murray

FLY by.....this is sad news.....your contributionhasbeen invaluable...as your skill and knowledge...godbless in all you do...

some feedback on why you leave us migh tbenefit us still here..but thats only my twopence

takecare m8
    R
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]MEIN ERLA...ist beim mutti!!!

Sorry to hear this, flyby; and I'm as baffled as the rest as to the reasons. :isadizzy: Your name is still up on the ETO credits, so even if I never look at another YouTube video you'll not be forgotten.

Lang may your lum reek - and anything else you build!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by flyby View Post

Flyby ....we do not know each other but as a recently new member it was only several days ago I first viewed your cfs3 ETO VIDS , on youtube........I was moved to tears and totally impressed. I am sure u must have very valid reasons and it is none of my business.

I just feel as i am sure many more of the members here must also feel, saddened and disappointed to learn of your departure. I hope you reconsider..........however I wish you well.

"...BLUE SKIES..."
    ...The truth will set you free...(most of the time)

AAaaaGGhh Stan !!

Thanks for your help Fly-By with Add-Ons and Tactics Flying CFS3 -much appreciated. Can only echo Tuff Guy and other Members concerns and wonders.

You are always welcome back in my book. Have fun in whatever you do. :d

Bye M8

Bill T.
    RAF WINCO41

corpse grinder
    A sad day indeed. I am sorry that it has come to this Stan. One more before you go...

Members +
    yo stan, good luck stonecarver-have a dark one fo' me-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Imagination leads to thought. Thought leads to questions. Questions lead to science. Science is the path to the dark side
    Remember Nikolai Vladimirovich Zateyev.
    www.therealdarkrevan.deviantart.com

Sad to see you go Flyby. Your work has been great fun and us designers much appreciate it. Good luck where ever you go.

What happened here? I hope you still call and visit even as a guest. We'll miss all the videos you did and like people above have said they were a big advertisment for the cfs3 world and will be sorely missed.

Take care mate, will miss ya fellow Mossie fan.

Dave

Stan

Stan

Whatever your reasons for leaving this forum, it is a fact that it will be the poorer for your departure.

You have been a tireless supporter and contributor and I, for one, would like to thank you for that and pay tribute to you for all that you have said and done.

I am hoping that I am reading your post correctly and that your departure from this particular CFS3 forum will not mean that you are also leaving OFF (where your contribution has been equally valued),although your request to be removed from the database points in that direction.

You have also been and remain a highly valued member of the Boys of 60 squadron.We all hope to see you at our dedicated forum and online with us when P3 is released.Maybe ,and I know it borders on the heretical, you will even try joining us to fly IL21946 modded.

We are having a lot of fun.

Best

Nick

polecat0942
    I've posted this elsewhere but I sincerely hope you change your mind and decide to stay. If not, I wish you luck in your endeavers whatever they may be. Good Luck and you will be sorely missed.

:ernae:

John

Add me The

Dog:isadizzy::isadizzy: to the list Flyby of ones that hope you stay active here on SOH and BO 60 the CFS world would lose a fantastic supporter from you absent but we are with you on what ever you need to do:ernae:
    The Dog.....Osudog......Ohio USA

flyby,thanks for all your help,really hope you reconsider,the cfs3 community will be all the poorer without you.

well you know where i stand at stan, besides who else can make such good movies of my mustard gas and other mods lol:costumes:
    boys of 60 unofficall mad modder" and dyslexic extraordinaire MY OFF FLIGHT GROUP http://www.freewebs.com/dovesandhawks/:typing:

This is truly a loss to our community. I do hope you'll be with those of us who fly OFF once P3 is released.

Stan, shocked to hear you want to leave

You don't know me Stan,

but I sure as hell know you and all the wonderful things and movies that you have made and have always been most impressed at the gorges work you do. Our would would certainly be poorer for you going.

I echo the words of Nio's, Ousdogs, StumpJumpers, Capt Winters, Murry Cod, Polecat & Mustang and hope you will find it in your countenance to come and visit us at the Boys of 60 forum.

I for one would hate to loose the opportunity of seeing your talent and imagination. Your contributions would be sorely missed.

What ever is wrong, we can fix it. What ever is bad, we can make good.
    Who ever did this to you, we will send the Boys. If you are Frazzed and worn out, we will help you rest with banter and good company.

Don't go Stan. Have a hot toddy and re-thing this thing.

Kind regards

Sir Rod.

hi flyby, you gave so much to our beloved world of cfs3 and even if I respect middle so much as an admin I have to say: laws are made to be respected but sometimes we should be able to watch beyond... we will miss you so much. I still think you did what you did for good and still hope there could be a way to arrange that now or in the next future.my best regards, gianluca
    Gianluca

Wait! I'm not an admin....Flyby, why don't ya come back and talk about this?
    There are 2 constants in the universe:
    Hydrogen and stupidity!