Classics Hangar Eurocup Sales! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classics Hangar Eurocup Sales!

Sorry for your sales Mat, but tonight we were unexpectedly superior! Best game so far in my book, congrats to both teams!

Yep, Germany had dominant first 15 minutes.
    Italy makes a counter strike in the 20th or so minute and due to defense error makes a cool first goal.
    Germany didn't really come back, esspecially after the 2:0 even though they tried hard and most of the game was in the Italian half with the German running against the Italian goal.
    At the end Italy proofed to be tougher and more willing to win the game.
    Congrats Italy and good luck against Spain on Sunday!

I'll keep the sales slots open for another odd hour and then it's game over for a good while to come.
    See you again in two years (worldcup) with the chance for such a crazy sale.

On an aside, we should be back soon with news on the next Classics Hangar aircraft currently being constructed and soon(ish) to be released.
    We didn't publish that many preview screenshots as we did in the past, none actually apart fron an unsharp inteligence photo. :-)
    Little hint, it's of course a Luftwaffe aircraft and it's something for the higher-faster-fiercer fraction. :salute::mixedsmi:
    Mathias

Well, the Euro Cup isn't ended, you can win the third place.

Nope, there is no match for the third rank during eurocups.
    Mathias

LOL, my mistake, I'm sorry! :redf:
    As you can see I'm not a big football fan.

Game over!
    Thanks to everyone who took advantage of our offerings!
    Mathias

Members who have read this thread: 168